Recent content by jackson521

1. jackson521

Heald VT-7 chain guard

Thanks Guys.
  2. jackson521

Heald VT-7 chain guard

Awesome. Do you have a PayPal Account Chatten63? One of my buddies was telling me that Ron Kimball closed up shop. Do you know about that?
  3. jackson521

Heald VT-7 chain guard

Looking for a new or used chain guard for my VT7. The 7 had the white with the blue stripe and bronc. If anyone has one for sale please post pics and price.
  4. Heald super tryke

Heald super tryke

Latest progress picture.
  5. jackson521

Latest edition to my Heald stable of horses

My garage is referred to as the "Heman woman haters club" lol. It is 26 feet deep and 40 feet long. Lots of room for storage.
  6. jackson521

Latest edition to my Heald stable of horses

Here is my 200.00 craigslist find. Gotta get or make some cargo baskets for the rear and get rid of that dang ugly wooden bed. I have gotten all the camo tape off. Cant wait to get it tore down :grind:and into work for powdercoating.
  7. jackson521

Vintage Trikes Group

That would be great
  8. jackson521

Heald Super tryke baskets measurements

I know that the Heald baskets arent available from Ron Kimball anymore. I speak with him frequently. I also know that he doesnt have drawings for them anymore either. Can anyone give me some detailed measurements of one of the baskets and the mounting frame for the back. I am gonna try to fab...
  9. jackson521

Vintage Trikes Group

Yep it is Gumpit. Im now trying to undo the silly stuff that was improvised on it. The Wiring, the bed, brake levers arent original and the plywood battery box among other things. I ve seen in your past posts that you had one with the larger tire and with a ski didnt you?
  10. jackson521

Vintage Trikes Group

I just bought a Heald Super Tryke last weekend for 200 bucks. I tried to access the website and the link doesn't work for me.
  11. image1739

image1739

The newest edition to the garage for 200.00
  12. jackson521

Hey TIML I saw your posting of your VT-7. DO you still have it. If so would there be any way I...

Hey TIML I saw your posting of your VT-7. DO you still have it. If so would there be any way I could get a good pic of your clutch cover and some measurements? I am thinking about making one myself. I am gonna have a local guy make my decal also. Thanks jackson521
  13. super_bronc_jan_1

super_bronc_jan_1

14. bronc_jan1

bronc_jan1

my latest picture as of 1/1/14
  15. jackson521

Comment by 'jackson521' in media '1970 Heald VT-2'

Hey Rick the bike looks great. Quick question for you. Could give the dimensions on the clutch cover on your Heald. Im gonna have a buddy fab one for me. Thanks Dave