Recent content by jags

1. J

Tecumseh Carb Manual

Thanks Jrz. This site is very helpful,and friendly i appreciate all the efforts an info. thanks Jags
  2. J

Tecumseh Carb Manual

Does anyone have a pic or microfisch paper showing the way a Tec carb goes together? I am going to get a rebuild kit, and just want to be sure i put it back together rite.. Thanks for the space. Jags
  3. J

Tecumseh Tuning

Thanks Fellas i will see where i am at with my setting an reset them using the info provided.. Jags
  4. J

Tecumseh Tuning

I am having problems with SSScat idleing. Can anyone tell me what the proper settings are for the main jet on the bottom of the carb, and the air fuel mixture on the side of the carb at the top of the carb. I also noticed that there is a rubber o-ring on the air mixture screw that looks rough. I...
  5. J

Forsale 1970 SSCAT

Best i can do on short notice! Vintage for life! This is my gal Jessica on my 71 mod cat. thanks Jags
  6. J

Forsale 1970 SSCAT

My bad Yoop! I want to keep it but some issues have arised i have to take care of. Later Jags
  7. J

Forsale 1970 SSCAT

It looks like I am going to have to sell my 1970 SSSCAT. Its a complete orignal restore. Trying to figure it out what its worth. I have a price in my head, but would rather see what you Pro's can tell me. Its been in a collection for sometime. I have notice the Torque converter cover is cracked...
  8. J

arctic cat parts

ssscat parts morning Boss, do you happen to have a petcock for a ssscat fuel tank? thanks Jags ps did you find any decals for your sss? i am looking too.
  9. J

70 SSScat

Morning, i am new to the site, and looking for some parts for my ssscat mini. i would be intersted in the following parts if anyone could please lend me a hand? 1. petcock for the fuel tank(mine is pretty rough) 2. cover for the torque converter an decals 3. neck sticker or badge that...