Recent content by Jamesj562

1. J

EC Banzai 265 Cam

Has anyone here ran the 265 “Banzai” cam that EC carburetors sells and pushes hard on their blog and stage 2 kits? I understand EC been in the clone business for a very long time and have developed a ton of products I figured if they are pushing it this hard it must be a very good choice. It’s...
  2. J

Replacement bolts for Tilloston 212cc

Check on EC‘s website under the 212r parts and breakdown they have all the bolts available and labeled
  3. J

TC won’t shift into full overdrive

*UPDATE* I only added a full 1” header and a EC blueprinted WC22 round slide carb and I jumped from a wall I could not get past of 42-43mph to a new high of 52-53mph easy. I’m turning the same rpm’s 5100-5200 at top speed. Same gearing 9T front 50T rear. Comet yellow spring in most torque...
  4. J

VM22 / Mikuni users With choke on what is your RPM approximately?

I spent about an hour tuning it today. Ran it for about 15 minutes to get it hot around the block a couple times. This air fuel mixture screw from fully seated to 5 turns out makes zero difference whatsoever. I’m going to call EC tomorrow and see what’s up with this blueprinted 26mm WC round...
  5. J

VM22 / Mikuni users With choke on what is your RPM approximately?

VM22 / Mikuni users For those of you that have a tach With choke on what is your RPM approximately? My bike with choke on turns like 2600-2700 and wants to pull away unless I’m sitting on it. Choke off It idles fairly stable at 1400RPM. Is this 1200+ difference normal? Also how long are you...
  6. J

Yeah my sneaking suspicion is it a combination of my weight with the Bikes weight. That is making a difference of why I can’t get a 50 mph Or better than I’m shooting for
  7. J

I do have a tach on it. With the stock 30 series China driver and a 10T I was turning maybe 3300 RPM max and it felt likeit was nosing over or hitting an imaginary brick wall. with the juggernaut and a nine tooth im turning 4600-5000rpm at about 40-41mph. I have an eight tooth which would...
  8. J

I have a Baja Clone Massimo MB200 that did 31mph with bone stock after a zip tie. I swapped on a 212R Tillotson (should be 9-11hp at least vs stock 7HP engine) and a torque converter at the same time. The bike refuses to go over 40-41mph. with the 212R And 30 Series. I added a juggernaut...