Recent content by jdcurry

1. J

Is This A Tote Gote??

If anyone is seriously interested in buying, please shoot me a PM before it gets put on Seattle craigslist. :smile: I'll probably give it a few days before posting.
  2. J

Is This A Tote Gote??

Kid: You are abosolutely right. I could fit the little guy in my two-bedroom apt. (The other room). BUT considering personal circumstances and finances, I cannot at the moment.... One day I'd like to pick up another bike....Possibly a Honda CT70 or similar.
  3. J

Is This A Tote Gote??

Hi Steve, yes I actually have the Trooper in my parents' garage in Snohomish. LOL. Small world, eh? Thanks for all the info guys. Yes, I believe it is a 3HP engine but the sticker is very faded...I would guess the engine is original to the bike...? Would be my guess. jmbmini: It looks like...
  4. J

Is This A Tote Gote??

Yes....I did some searching and I found some very close matches to the Trooper. Thanks for the tip. I suppose I'd like to figure out how old it is...
  5. J

Is This A Tote Gote??

Hello everyone! My name is Josh, and I live near Seattle, WA. I have what appears to be a Tote Gote. My parents purchased this for me disassembled for my 10th B-day. My father and I spray painted the frame a dark green color which has now been scratched, and somehow removed by time. When...