Recent content by jimmyl82

1. J

SCUMBAG's FLaT TRaCK Homage

That's a sweet ride!
  2. J

8HP flathead briggs performance parts

Check out the mower racing website in their classified section, lots of 8hp race mower engines and parts. Heymow.com Jimmy
  3. J

Is it a Vanguard?

The shrouds on Intecs are usually red where as the Vanguards are typically black. If I'm not mistaken the Intecs valve covers are held on by bolts around the perimeter and the Vanguards have the bolts (2 if I remember) going through the cover. Go over to "heymow.com" and check out their forums...
  4. J

Briggs & Stratton Model Identification

9 cubic inch isn't goin to be an 8 horse, probably 3.5. Jimmy
  5. J

Tecumseh Flywheel key and decompression

The keys job is really just to hold the flywheel in place until the nut is torqued down, the fit of the taper on crankshaft to flywheel hub is what holds it in place once tightened down, in my experience the best thing to do with your taper is to lap the flywheel to the shaft with some lapping...
  6. J

Lookin for couple pieces of 1 Inch tubing

Thanks for the offer Sixpac, but I went ahead and ordered from Amazon, thanks for that tip Bikerscum:thumbsup: Jimmy
  7. J

Lookin for couple pieces of 1 Inch tubing

Any of you guys out there have a couple of pieces of 1"OD- 7/8"ID pipe 8 to 10" in length left over from a frame project or something? I'm attempting to lengthen and put a leading axle on a set of Asuza forks. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/007182.jpg, here's a pic...
  8. J

Just rebuilt a 2.5 hp Skat Kitty engine

That's Purdy Jimmy
  9. Asuza/Taco/Tech H35 project, lifted and extended

Asuza/Taco/Tech H35 project, lifted and extended

10. J

walmart "store information not avalible" breech

That's rite buck, the second amendment guarantees our rite to bear arms, it doesn't keep the gov from keeping ammo out of reach. Jimmy
  11. J

H35 exhaust seat

Got the head off of mine and don't remember seeing a hole there Jimmy
  12. J

mystery kart,

Yep, the price was rite!, the front axle is original best I can tell, and it was sitting in a guys back yard a few years covered in leaves and stuff rusting away, that may be why it looks like its been on fire. If nothing else I've got 4 good 6" rims with good bearings and a hub and...
  13. J

mystery kart,

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/medium/2013-09-01_12-26-31_202.jpg A friend dropped this off at my house, anyone have any ideas on what make it is? Jimmy
  14. H35

H35

15. mystery kart

mystery kart