Recent content by Joev1973

1. J

Hornet wont start 3.5 hp 148 cc

Whats the name of the little spring thats attached to the linkage. I think it needs replaced as it didnt seem to move the lever on the carb as well as it should. I presume its a cheap spring so may as well replace it also
  2. J

Guys of course im going to rebuild the original carb. I took the screws out like i was instructed and scrubbed the $!#% out of it (yes with a tooth brush) I stopped on the way home and bought a can of carb cleaner and plan on re-assembling the carb. I will be asking 50 more questions here so...
  3. J

Got the carb & gasket, air cleaner and carb to air cleaner gasket for $20.... Will work on cleaning engine down until they arrive
  4. J

Guys...ebay...made in America ...$12. Free shipping..ready to bolt on had to do it lol...
  5. J

Found it
  6. J

Sorry for the double post
  7. J

Im browsing OldMiniBikes wharehouse. How do i know what carb kit i need. Is my carb marked anywhere? How can I tell what parts i need...i did notice the gasket to the air cleaner is melted gone and the air cleaner smells like gas...would like to know exactly what parts i need
  8. J

Im browsing OldMiniBikes wharehouse. How do i know what carb kit i need. Is my carb marked anywhere? How can I tell what parts i need...i did notice the gasket to the air cleaner is melted gone and the air cleaner smells like gas...would like to know exactly what parts i need
  9. J

Ok....will tear it down and scrub it spotless. I have a question ..i was told my bike is 1971-1974... Can i get a kit to fit that carb being that old? Ps i watched some youtube videos i think i can handle it lol
  10. J

Ok so I opened a can of $#$!. I went outside and pulled the gas line off the carb. There is gas flow. I let it empty back into a gas can. Then I went to remove the cap for the bowl (keep in mind i have no clue about carbs or parts lol) and a little tiny part fell out in my hand. So I ended up...
  11. J

I posted this initially in the wrong forum, before I had the chance to move it I got some replies. So im going to paste them here to help me fix this bike. And...
  12. J

Help won't start older B&S 3.5 hp 148cc

Thank you will copy this
  13. J

Hello all, got this minibike last year for my daughter and she rode it all summer no problems. Started right up every time. Put it away for winter with a tiny bit of gas left in bottom of tank. Less than a 1/2 inch. Yesterday I decided to bring out the bike so she can ride it and decided...
  14. J

Im going to delete the post and put in proper forum...thankbyou
  15. J

Lolol says right there on the decal...excuse me