Recent content by joshhoward

1. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Thanks. I guess i could have put up the link. But it was the only Boonie on ebay. The boonie found a new home. It sold for $405 on Ebay.
  2. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Sorry no longer for sale here. Tired of people waisting my time. Its on ebay if anyone is interested.
  3. joshhoward

clone 6.5 db 4 sale brand new B/O

You seem to ask that alot huh :shrug:
  4. joshhoward

Big bikes for sale

That sucks man. You have some nice minibikes. I wish i had some extra cash and room. I know how it is with the Old Lady. Im having problems too. Just hang in there!
  5. joshhoward

Tote Gote Model 770

I like it! Wanna trade for a Boonie?
  6. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

I had an extra jackshaft mount years ago. I sold it though. I guess i should have held onto that one.
  7. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Could be worse, could be better. But im good. Yeah i wish i had more room right now. I would keep the boonie. But im in a 1 car garage now and i have so much car stuff. Plus a 88 burban, 64 F-85, and a 65 cutlass to work on. :hammer:
  8. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

It runs and rides good. the forks have a slight bend. Its a long drive for you to pick it up. What kind of shipping would be good for you?
  9. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Hey i stop by alittle more then that. At least 3 times per year. LOL
  10. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

5hp briggs runs good, good clutch, good brakes, good tires. Its missing the original jackshaft. Still has the original seat. $300 Im in Plano,il 60545 email me at jbh11600@yahoo.com
  11. joshhoward

Well i think on that one i used the 530/450 tires. Fit nice. And i liked it.

Well i think on that one i used the 530/450 tires. Fit nice. And i liked it.
  12. joshhoward

Looking for 2 small frame minibikes

You gonna send me some pics? :shrug:
  13. joshhoward

Hey Scott What ya got???? Shoot me an email jbh11600@hotmail.com Prices, details, and pics please. I have to go up to rockford in a few weeks to pick up a built 462 olds. Maybe i can stop by.
  14. joshhoward

Yeah not looking to ship. Thanks anyway.
  15. joshhoward