Recent content by jsunde80

1. J

How much can you mill a Hemi head?

I have a black mamba Jr cam so we shall see. Thanks for the suggestions!
  2. J

I just had .040 taken off after a misshap at another shop to make a level surface. I don't know the total that's been removed so far :/ I'm still a little ways away from the fin. I need to know what the total thickness of the head is to find out how much has been removed. I'm running a .020 over...
  3. J

What's the most you have heard of someone milling a Hemi head? An accident at the machine shop may have put me beyond what I can fix with a gasket. How thick is the Hemi head stock as well? Thanks for any info!
  4. J

Hemi predator build

How much do you have left before the fin? .040? .020?
  5. J

let's see your Hemi parts lists!

I tried to upload pics but it said a moderator will have to clear them first? Its been a few days what gives?
  6. J

I'm aware of the adapter that ks though. At the moment in deciding on which clutch to use. I'm leaning toward the Noram GE or the ultimate. Thoughts?
  7. J

Wow great builds! Thanks everyone for the comparisons! Keep them coming! I think I've decided on the gx390 carb instead of the stock one. Seems like the best bang for the buck.
  8. J

The block is all together and I'm near flush with the deck. I did measure and now I'm about .003 in the hole. I'm using the engine on a old Margay kart from the late 70's or early 80's. We have massive industrial parks in the city I live in that I race at. Super long straights and good elevation...
  9. J

I forgot to mention intake and exhaust as well. Thanks again!
  10. J

I've been reading these forums for quite some time now and I finally decided to post. I'm building a Hemi Predator with the following parts. ARC flywheel, ARC .020 over rod, Black mamba Jr cam/26lb springs, chromoly push rods, .010 head gasket, gx140 emulsion tube, #38 main jet...
  11. J

Predator 212 hemi build Tips

Any new info on the build?