Recent content by Jtb422

1. J

Best foam for seat?

I got seat foam from hobby lobby but not happy with it. Going to redo when I get time and better padding. I think I will go with the carpet pad idea! That or a yoga mat foam. It's high density too... Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  2. J

Best foam for seat?

Looks great so far! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  3. J

Need torsion springs for footpegs on DB30.....

I bought this one online and drilled a hole in it. Tried a few different strength springs. It works at keeping the chain taught, but still loads of vibration.... thanks for your help!!! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  4. J

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  5. J

Here are a couple photos of mine...
  6. J

Really like what you did and I agree that being self contained is a better design. I just attached mine to the frame. Thanks for the info! I have been thinking why people get the torque converters and it must have to do with this issue as well? When you get going on the minibike it really...
  7. J

Oh man! I will stop complaining! So there isn't many places in Canada that sell parts? I would have thought it would be just like in the states.... Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  8. J

Best foam for seat?

Thanks everyone for all the help! I love this site! All of the people are really great! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  9. J

Best foam for seat?

I'm going to take some photos and get some foam - I should have the seat and the bike finished up this weekend or just thereafter! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  10. J

Ordered and they are on thier way! Thanks for all the help!!! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  11. J

Hurricane Irma..

Thanks! We did prepare. The storm really bypassed us here in Sarasota. We got really lucky. Thanks for the well wishes. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  12. J

I am "On a Bender"

So nice! That thing is awesome! Amazing! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  13. J

Thanks gbabins1. How did you make yours? Makes me mad that the parts are 4.00 and the shipping is 13! Ugh! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  14. J

Best foam for seat?

Thanks, this is good info as I have never made a seat before! Thanks a lot! John Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  15. J

New rides entry: 1995 Baja DB30 Racer

Thanks! It's kinda old school and 80's looking a little bit. Hahahahahah! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk