Recent content by Kafer_Mike

1. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

The head, cooling shroud and recoil are available again for $35 shipped. The previous interested buyer lamed out... :thumbdown:
  2. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

BUMP. Still looking to get rid of the case and side cover for $20... :wink:
  3. K

Wheel, Tire and Hub Combo

SOLD... :thumbsup:
  4. K

It's available. I'm in Indianapolis...
  5. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

Case and carb still available. Everything else is sold... :wink:
  6. K

NEW Tecumseh HS40 Parts

Still available: Cooling Shroud, Recoil, and Tin w/ Linkage -- $15 Muffler -- $3 Flywheel -- $5 Everything else is sold or pending...
  7. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

Sold. I'll PM you payment details...
  8. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

Here's a shot of the chamber. As far as the crank, I would rather not split up the internal parts bundle. It's too much of a pain to box and ship individual and postage is usually more than the parts... :wink:
  9. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

No cracks or damage. I'll post a picture of it this evening..
  10. K

3"x5" split steel wheel, 4-bolt hub and Dunlop 10x4.50-5 CIK/Enduro kart racing slick. The tire is used, but has plenty of tread as indicated by the casting nipples and wear indicator holes. -- $20
  11. K

NEW HF Clone Parts

These parts came off a NEW Harbor Freight 6.5 "clone" engine. All parts are NEW. The engine was never run. Muffler -- $8 L-Shaped Gas Tank -- $5 Throttle Linkage -- $3
  12. K

Honda GX-160 Parts

These parts came off a used Honda GX-160 engine (not a clone). I bought it as a running engine for parts. All parts are used, but in good shape. Case and head do not have any signs of damage or repair. Cooling Shroud and Recoile -- $5 Carb -- $8 Head -- $20 Crankshaft, Piston, Rings, Rod...
  13. K

NEW Tecumseh HS40 Parts

Bump. Pictured parts still for sale... :thumbsup:
  14. K

HF 6.5 Clone Exhaust Manifold

I have an old one off of a Honda GX160. It's rusty and crusty, but still works. Free if you cover shipping. Also, I have the new exhaust off my HF 6.5 clone. You can have it for $10 + shipping. Let me know... :wink:
  15. K

Harbor Frieght engines on Sale again

Just saw this on another forum: "ARC now has 3 different variations of our top plate/throttle mechanism. DJ-1146 The original-fits the GX200, Box Stock Project, and their clones. DJ-1147 Fits the new Blue Harbor Freight Lifan with the "L" shaped fuel tank. DJ-1148 Fits the new Blue...