Recent content by KEISLER

1. K

Brand New Dune Cat Bodies Now Available

pm reply sent
  2. K

** UPDATE 2018 - LOOKING FOR A BUYER FOR INVENTORY ** Hello All, We have 3 new bodies for $400 each. Colors - white x1, blue x 1, red x 1. We have 1 stretched body - 10inch longer - used for $500. We have new chassis plus 2 new motor mounts that hold the Comet TAV and jackshaft - $300 for all...
  3. K

Not a good picture, but you can make out the details on the pedal quadrant relocation.
  4. K

valzareh, The pedals arms are 3/8 steel rod, torch heated and bent over a 1inch steel rod. Then threaded on both ends. For the pads, I have not run across new original types yet. They are pretty basic and in the style of the VW Beetle - 12ga rectangular shape rolled for arc radius with 3/8...
  5. K

Hi RacingDreamz, PM sent with my contact information. Thank you for expressing interest.
  6. K

Candy Apple Red Dune Cat Here is the first Candy Apple Red. It is available for $750. If anyone is interested, I can ship nationwide to the lower 48 and Canada.
  7. K

Search on here for Whammo77's thread showing the Shriner unit of 16 Dune Cats in action. A bunch of big guys. Once I get these things selling, I will invest in making a 10inch stretched version. I have the plug mostly ready.
  8. K

Stretched Dune Cat

Here are new bodies we are making now in Tennessee. They are simply gorgeous! If we had perhaps a 10 unit group buy I could make the stretched version. I started a thread about these with pricing. The stretched version should be within $50 or so. Shafi 2 Sisters Keisler
  9. K

Body in White Body in White For those of you Shriners running units of these, this would be a great start so you can color coordinated with your own custom paint job. These bodies are ready for paint. Just scuff them with 800 grit and start painting. Shafi 2 Sisters Keisler...
  10. K

Tangelo Orange Metallic Flake Tangelo Orange Metallic Flake
  11. K

More Pictures Hi All, I realized that non-registered visitors cannot see attachments, so I am linking the pictures in for everyone to see. I will show one color per post. Skywalker Blue Metallic Flake Shafi
  12. K

Need Dune Cat Info Please

Hi Dune Cat fans, Check out this thread showing the product launch of new Dune Cat bodies in a variety of colors. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/78420-brand-new-dune-cat-bodies-now-available.html This thread is a good read, especially the link to the design...
  13. K

Thanks for the props! On the pedal slots, yes they will be open, as well as the steering column hole and the 6 body mount holes. The witness marks for the early design seat cover fasteners are also intact but I will leave them closed so people can drill them at the time of seat cover...
  14. K

Hi All, I'd like to introduce my company and product. My name is Shafi and I have started a company for my daughters called 2 Sisters Keisler. The company's mission is to provide niche products and services to the enthusiast market. I own and operate a manufacturing and sales company for...
  15. K

Stretched Dune Cat

Hey Whammo77, 20+ DUNE CATS??? PLEASE post some pics!!! I have 3 myself, and I am in the process of restoring the first one now. I posted some of my build pics on page 10 of the big DUNE CAT thread here. The most recent one I purchase IS a stretched body that someone molded a new body...