Recent content by kmtt

1. K

wtb - rupp continental top fork plug and spring

Hi I have a rupp continental special that I need another top fork tube plug and spring. just like picture but I only have one ! anyone have one, or any ideas on what I can do. it's the only part I need !! thank you
  2. K

looking for rupp front strut parts

I don't think so. I can see them in the "operating manual" parts list which I found on-line but no photos. thx
  3. K

yeah thanks .... called them but no luck. i'll keep trying back. thx
  4. K

missing upper/lower strut plugs and springs from 66 rupp continental special. please advise if you can help. many thanks
  5. K

rupp continental

hi everyone, I got this bike, rupp continental, seems to be from mid-sixties. the engine is cast iron with rope start, but has a rupp "one rider only" decal on gas tank. based on research I did on this forum it's not original. I don't even see a serial number on it. I think originally the...
  6. K

ruttman spyder handlebars

have a great frame but no bars. if you can help please PM. thanks much !
  7. K

ruttman vin location ??

hi all, has anyone seen a ruttman vin plate factory-located on the fork as in this pic. ?? bike is orange but reddish under where the name plate was (which I don't have). there are holes where you would expect on the engine plate for VIN as well. Thx
  8. K

ruttman spyder ?

thank you sir !! I will send you a separate message to see if I can pick up some parts. thanks again.
  9. K

ruttman spyder ?

I think this is a ruttman spyder, can anyone confirm this ?. foot rest brackets seem different than any pics I've seen on this site. has riveted nameplate but too worn to see anything, kickstand welded to bottom. rear fender as well, but very bad shape. rear fender bracket has extra...
  10. bike114

bike114

11. K

Help on project

we've been slowly working on the bike. engine running very well, new wheels & spacers, sprocket, band brake, clutch (cut a keyway with dremel, not perfect but fits). after cleaning up we noticed some issues with the frame, ie, fork slightly bent and one downtube has been re-welded (not very...
  12. K

Help on project

hey thanks everyone .. allied leisure seems to have 4inch steel wheels front/rear with sprocket ready to go, I guess these would be fine. in addition to clutch band brake should there also be a drum brake ?
  13. K

Help on project

thank you for those tips. managed to get wheel rear wheel off and can get frame painted, etc. please see pics below of rear wheel/drum. the drum sprocket has no bolts to the wheel half. how is it attached, is it meant to come off ?
  14. K

Help on project

hello all, brand new to minibikes and just joined this morning. finally relented to my 12 yo desire for mini. two passions are playing ball and tinkering and he wants to work on one. picked up a frame and engine yesterday fortunately for next to nothing and fear we are over our heads so...