Recent content by Littledude56

1. L

So i screwed up big time

lol 845mx5 Jesse is the OP as well
  2. L

homedone mods for briggs 5hp flathead?

ok guys since no one wanted to help until i got a billet rod, I ordered one off e-bay. so now same question
  3. L

without turning this thread into an argument I've been running this engine without the governor for a lil over a year now with the stock rod and I'm not even careful. I rev the hell out of it all the time with no probs. on another note though I do know that buying performance parts would really...
  4. L

I was wondering after hours of searching and not coming up with anything what are some mods you can do at home to a 5hp flathead without buying parts? I already am running a straight pipe, no gov, no low oil sensor, shaved the "eyebrows". besides raising the C/R what other mods are there to do...
  5. L

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

I got my go kart with a 5hp briggs flatty going 37.5 mph on my dads gps on a gravel road no tav just clutch
  6. L

Post pic's of your custom or homemade exhaust

anyone got any others? its been a while since anyone has posted pic's in this thread
  7. L

4hp briggs clutch selection/installation

tell you the truth I only use the set screws, Ive never used the bolt and washer.
  8. L

I might have to make a trip to the auto parts store and see what I can come up with because that tip would almost be perfect with the muffler I have now. I just wish I hadn't stripped my exhaust bolt holes, because its spring break here and my auto shop teacher has a helicoil kit.
  9. L

thats cool. did you just slide that piece over the muffler?
  10. L

Accident ready to happen?

I dont know my numbers off the top of my head but I have had the PTO side cover off when I was removing my gov. and oil sensor, and it had a bearing on the flywheel side and the PTO side.
  11. L

yea, I got my motor off a coleman pressure washer it looks exactly the same so it is probably a dual bearing block like mine
  12. L

I wish I had some scrap pipe that had bends in it, and was big enough to use.
  13. L

how about this, does anyone have a staged header? if you do can you give me the specs like how long it is, how long is the first stage from the flange to the weld, how long is the 2nd stage, and if it applies any more stages you have, the diameter of the stages, etc. I'm looking to make my own...
  14. L

just remember to add some extra oil for the volume that the sensor took up.