Recent content by Mcarabajal86

1. M

Super Bronc Project

It’s officially a roller! Need a few of the brake assemble parts at work but off for a couple weeks so won’t be able to get it. Hopefully can start on the engine soon!
  2. M

Super Bronc Project

Got a lil done today. Ended up finding out why my rear wheel wasn’t clearing the fender. It was crooked in the frame lol. After I straightened it and tightened it it clears just fine. Need some spacers I lost for the front wheel. Between the axles hub and forks on the shaft. I have one but lost...
  3. M

Super Bronc Project

I’ll post a pic when it’s done. Yeah it’s gonna be pretty nice!
  4. M

Super Bronc Project

So today I finally got the last of my parts back from my chromer. Was a lot unnecessary? Yes but who don’t like shiny stuff haha. Hopefully soon I can finally have it rolling to work on the engine. Dropped off my Cadillacs grill for a triple chrome with gold teeth treatment. I know it’s not mini...
  5. M

Super Bronc Project

Supposed to pick up the front fork tubes and the front fork bolt and some small stuff from my chromer tomorrow. Was going to send the new tranny bracket out but have already spent way more than I want to on this and still haven’t touched the engine. I’m really trying to get this done so I can...
  6. M

Super Bronc Project

Got the new bearings installed in the wheels, new bushings in the neck. Also got the new transmission bracket from Rick and installed the bearings in that. Also installed the tail light. Messed up and had tires put on with the wrong rotation so will have to take those back to get changed to the...
  7. M

Super Bronc Project

Still haven’t checked the psi I know for sure it is much more than 5 psi. I think maybe my fender might be a bit twisted too. Going to check in a bit. I did get a little done today. Not much but something.
  8. M

Super Bronc Project

The clearance I need is between the tire and top of fender
  9. M

Super Bronc Project

I’d have to check. I know pretty high cause they’re pretty hard. The tire shop filled them. I will have to check tomorrow morning with my pressure gauge. Hopefully lowering it will work
  10. M

Super Bronc Project

So ran into another problem? I bought these duro tires that are part mud part knob and the are running. In the back on the fender. Anyone ever had this issue? I thought because they are the same tire size as the originals I would not have any issues. Anyone ever had issues with these?
  11. M

Super Bronc Project

Yeah. I’m sure I could’ve done something. I contacted Rick Chatten and. Purchased a new one. Will have to send it out for chrome once back. Oh well. Should’ve checked before i sent it out for chrome.
  12. M

Super Bronc Project

Yeah the whole bearing spins in it. I do not have the old ones but they were the same as the others. I did have a hard time pressing these out. They were really seized in there. Was thinking maybe I can go with a bearing OD a little bigger. Idk yet haven’t really done anything just thinking of...
  13. M

Super Bronc Project

Has anyone ever had this problem before? And what did you end up doing? My jackshaft brackets bearing holes seemed to have wallowed out a little to where my bearings are not press fit anymore and are loose. Already have the piece chromed so I’m hoping to not mess up the finish if I don’t have too.
  14. M

Super Bronc Project

So I have the next 2 days off and started assembly on what I can. Haven’t touched the engine yet but figure at least everything else can be pretty much done. Haven’t done much because I need to chase the threads on the wheel Hubs to be able to assemble those and mount on the bike. Doing all...
  15. M

Super Bronc Project

Thanks. Going to be able to start assembly soon!