Recent content by mclothier3

1. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

Ok Believe it or not... I still have the Boonie Bike, everything else is sold. I can deliver anywhere within a 3 hr. radius of Wichita, ks.... meaning Oklahoma city, Kansas city, Joplin, etc. for FREE if I can get this done in the next two weeks since Im off work for the holidays. Price is...
  2. mclothier3

Let see your fireworks!!!!

I agree... and thats one of the reasons I didnt pay a single dollar this year. Everything you see in the pics was bought by others, I just helped set it up. Judging from the amount of fireworks blown off in and around our little city... I would say that people spent a LOT of money this year...
  3. mclothier3

Let see your fireworks!!!!

Here is our setup... pic doesnt show a huge pile of firecrackers, and the "wheel of death" basically a bicycle wheel with tons of fireworks strapped to it, it spins and blows up... pretty unpredictible, but thats what makes it fun. What you see here are approx 200 mortar shells in racks, all...
  4. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

The aluminum wheel and tire combo is pending. Anyone local interested in the Boonie?
  5. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

Everything still available EXCEPT the 2 speed jackshaft. I have had a few PM's about parting out the Boonie... Hold tight, Im trying to decide the best way to make it go away. Im holding out hope that a local guy will grab it. I might also be able to deliver or meet someone halfway since Im off...
  6. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

I was able to get it all in one box with the exception of the forks... and yes it was one big box. If I had the right size box it would probably work, but after going thru two rolls of packing tape trying to frankenstein a box together that would have been rejected, I threw in the towel.
  7. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

The boonie bike was sold... but I guess its back up for grabs since I cant box and ship the whole thing, I tried... its just too big. Willing to sell intact to anyone willing to pick it up in person, otherwise I think Ill part it out
  8. boonie14

boonie14

9. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

2 speed jackshaft SOLD
  10. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

The Boonie bike is spoken for, the 2 speed jackshaft and possibly the rear tire are pending.
  11. mclothier3

Heathkit Boonie + extras

Pics...
  12. boonie9

boonie9

13. boonie81

boonie81

14. boonie7

boonie7

15. boonie6

boonie6