Recent content by MiniBikeMiami

1. MiniBikeMiami

Doodle Bug

Thankx dude!!
  2. MiniBikeMiami

Columbian/MTD

New carb and breakband and it takes me to work and back everyday!!!!. Thankx dude.!!!
  3. MiniBikeMiami

another cl find

Where did you get the Hand grips? Thankx in advance!
  4. MiniBikeMiami

Help ID my Tech

I think is this one? Carburetor Repair Kit / Tecumseh/631893A: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific Also If I buy that manifold from you can i still use this carb you recommended...
  5. MiniBikeMiami

Help ID my Tech

Thank you so much! I do appreciate your time and effort in helping me. I'm a total beginner hope you dont mind me asking you all these ?'s Would this help me rebuild that carb i've got on it? http://www.amazon.com/Stens-520-312-Carburetor-TECUMSEH-631893A/dp/B001OKFC3A Or should I just...
  6. MiniBikeMiami

Help ID my Tech

:anon.sml: You have a link? for one of those?
  7. MiniBikeMiami

Help ID my Tech

More pictures! Wow! you sure know your stuff! here are some more pictures. WITH OUT THE CARB ON. This is the carburetor Do you have an idea where i can order a kit for this one ? I believe the seal is broken causing it to leak gasoline when off. Thank you for all your input and...
  8. MiniBikeMiami

Help ID my Tech

Pictures! thankx for your Help sir.
  9. MiniBikeMiami

Help ID my Tech

143 731092 SER 80980. Thank you in advance!
  10. MiniBikeMiami

Columbian/MTD

PM send your mailbox is full. CALL ME PLEASE!!! 786 955 7090
  11. MiniBikeMiami

1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

Well guys the day has come. Make sure to bring your gear. Let's all have an awesome time. Stroked to meet new minibike peeps. Come down. The grill ids pumping. CALL 786 955 7090 if you get lost.
  12. MiniBikeMiami

2013 Minibike Reunion, any good Video's?

:gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:
  13. MiniBikeMiami

MiniBikeMiami's Doodlebug.

Yes! But I just got into minis and have no clue whats going on. Can you help me out ?