Recent content by MrRustbucket

1. MrRustbucket

RCF Micro Westbend 580

Nice love the attention to detail and the vintage mix of parts not just a predator. the chain/clutch cover is that off an old snow blower and that seat is awesome. Who made that did you hydro dip the parts to match?
  2. MrRustbucket

Identification Help

Yeah bars look home made but looks good. How heavy are they are they sold steal down to the bottom. It looks like they added the crushed end peace the axle goes through I don't see why unless there press could not crush down the tube used for the rest of steal rod.
  3. MrRustbucket

Swapping flywheel covers Tecumseh

Can you take a newer tornado style Tecumseh engine pull start engine And swap the more vintage 4bolt pull cord fan shroud on it? Also what years 3.5 hp came with rear facing exhaust and not the side poper. Haven't seen a vintage mini bike come stock with a side poper engine. Or am I wrong. Sorry...
  4. MrRustbucket

Identification Help

It's a bird
  5. MrRustbucket

Anyone identify this old twin engine kart by chance

Thought it was a simplex, from the steering wheel but couldn't find anything on Google that looks like it. Any help would be great. Thanks guys new to the group. Hope I fit in. If its old rusty and dusty and I can bring it back to life I'm a fan lol.