Recent content by MTchevy1

1. MTchevy1

New kart

Hey guys, just picked up a pretty cool old kart and I have no idea what it is. Maybe someone can help? It’s small- looks to be meant for kids. The disc brake appears to have been added at some point. Motor is a lot newer than the kart, so that doesn’t really help ID it.
  2. MTchevy1

Found some old pics of my Aggie 97, thought I'd share

And so it continues. Here's a pic of my boy on ol' orange- he got his first ride today. Time goes by way too fast. I created this post 7 years ago before this little guy was even a thought. His mom is the girlfriend on the green bike, who has since become the wife :) :scooter:
  3. MTchevy1

Nos Aggies wheels

You ever end up selling these?
  4. MTchevy1

New ride.

Awesome find, looks very complete! These are my favorite vintage bike- have a pair of them in the garage. I uploaded an original owners manual to the forum, check it out if you need a diagram/parts list. Would love to see a build thread when you get started!
  5. MTchevy1

WTB Briggs 8hp flat head parts

Great, thanks!
  6. MTchevy1

WTB Briggs 8hp flat head parts

Looking for a fuel tank, air cleaner assembly, and muffler for a long block I picked up. Let me know what you've got- thanks!
  7. MTchevy1

Ruttman Project My First Build

Those wheels look great on that frame! I've got a Ruttman frame just like that one sitting in the garage... now I think I know what wheels will go on it. :thumbsup:
  8. MTchevy1

ID this motor?

Well this is pretty cool... pulled the motor off and found the casting numbers, and it's a honda 50cc from a 60's sport cub scooter. Should make for a fun minibike!
  9. MTchevy1

Mama's KOL

Looks great!
  10. MTchevy1

ID this motor?

One of my friends just saved this bike from the scrapper, and I'm trying to identify the motor on it. The only marking I can see on the crank case says ND. It has a Keihin carb. Here are a few pics I took:
  11. IMG171

IMG171

12. IMG170

IMG170

13. IMG169

IMG169

14. MTchevy1

Wanted Aggie king O lawn ft axle

Sure. I'll be around the bike after the weekend and I can take some pics. They're just brass bushings from the hardware store. They basically just fill in the gap between the fork holes and axles.
  15. MTchevy1

Wanted Aggie king O lawn ft axle

I couldn't find any either, so I ended up using some bushings. Found some that had the correct OD to fit in the ends of the forks and the correct ID to slide over the axle.