Recent content by mteezey

1. M

GX390 3rd bearing Support/mount

I might be able to get something made for you. My buddy that works in machine shop has a bunch of 3/8 sheets of billet alum. I can see what he would want. Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
  2. M

mteezey's Open-Class -----Rupp C-3000 Extreme----

Heres some more. Looks much better with the original motor mount. Welds dont look too bad either. The bike feels really nice to sit on. Cant wait to ride it. Hopefully its before the build off ends. Even though jeep already won lol.:thumbsup: e
  3. CAM00599

CAM00599

4. CAM00447

CAM00447

5. CAM00445

CAM00445

6. M

I jb welded the spots on the frame that were hacked and grinded in case i wanted to powdercoat. Probably gonna stick with paint on this build though.
  7. M

Heres some more. Looks much better with these wheels. All i have left to do is assemble motor and add disc brake mount to swing arm. Had to send the rod back i purchased i woulf of had to take too much off the piston for it to work. Should have it thursday. Got a seat,catch can,and mini breather...
  8. M

heres some pics of new swing arm i had to make. Not as pretty as i would.of liked but with limited tools to do real fabricating this what im stuck with for now.
  9. CAM00601

CAM00601

10. CAM00600

CAM00600

11. CAM00594

CAM00594

12. CAM00589

CAM00589

13. M

Posting for a friend.

You know the model by chance? Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
  14. M

Posting for a friend.

Holy fast reply. I guess i didnt need to post... just wamted to know for sure. Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
  15. M

Posting for a friend.

Anyone know what this is. He got the bike and the old owner gave him some cat forks i was able to id with a cat wheel on it. But the not really sure its a cat. Bird maybe?? Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk