Recent content by mxwelder

1. M

I.d. Please

Is ARCO (Alexander Reynolds) and KEZ the same bike?
  2. M

Fox Campus Mini Bike

I recently got a Fox Campus bike. Not sure what I want to do with it. It's in need of restoration. Several things have been "modified" by some previous owner. I'm 59 years old and this is the first one I've ever seen in person.
  3. Welder Training

Welder Training

Welder Training
  4. M

Harbor Freight Mig welder 120 volt?

Good going Eagle! I've had a Lincoln Square Wave TIG 175 for over ten years and I love it. Your machine is two generations newer than mine but Lincoln recently reintroduced the 175. Two things your machine has that I like...the storage drawer down below..and the built-in drink holder on top!
  5. M

Going to look at this today....

Thanks Randy!:smile:
  6. M

Going to look at this today....

I'm going to look at this one today. Anyone want to tell me what it is? I was thinking maybe a Manco or Azusa? The seller said that it was a very small frame.
  7. Little mini-bike

Little mini-bike

8. M

Harley Davidson is building a plant in India

Actually, it wouldn't make sense to build them in the U.S. to sell in India. They'll save a fortune on shipping and labor costs. They'll make FAR MORE profit by building them and selling them closer to their new customers. Smart move on their part...remember...Harley-Davidson is a...
  9. M

What make is this

I have a frame & forks just like this one. I was curious what it was, now I know. Can anybody tell when this model Manco was made?
  10. M

"ugly seats" ?????

I tried to go to www.uglyseats.com and a window came up saying that a password was necessary to log on to the site. I clicked cancel and a big, blank page with the word "unauthorized" came up. You can't sell seats like that.:hammer:
  11. M

What do I have here?????

Money talks, BS walks. :laugh:
  12. M

What do I have here?????

Were Heathkit and Heald related to one another? Thanks.
  13. M

What do I have here?????

I did a search here and found this photo... The above bike was for sale by member RARECRX. I think that I might have a Heald VT-1. What do you guys think??????
  14. M

CCS Charger Chopper

Cool chopper! Anybody know what kind of wheels those are?
  15. M

What do I have here?????

Picked up this old frame, w/fork and wheels the other day. Also came with fenders. It has a spring on the front fork pivot (similar to Cat). Rear wheel/tire is much wider/larger than front. Has drum brake on rear. Came with a Tecumseh snow-blower engine. Just trying to figure out what I bought...