Recent content by OldMan

1. OldMan

WTS: 4hp Mini Bikes North Tx

All sold, thanks folks.
  2. OldMan

Only bump... everything for $350... last attempt before it all goes to a swap meet.
  3. OldMan

Me too! :wink:
  4. OldMan

I have two (Murray-style) Mini Bikes for sale in the Sherman area. Each has a 4hp OHV motor. Frame, seat, chain, clutch, tires and brakes all in good shape. They are a bit dusty from sitting, but they have always been stored inside. $200 each, or $370 for the pair. I...
  5. OldMan

Comet TAV2-30 Torq-A-Verter

TAV2-30, ¾” bore, #35 chain, Cast aluminum back-plate. Includes factory manual and all hardware (pictured). Less than 2 hours use. Plastic cover also included (a bit rough) but not pictured. $OLD, PF in the CONUS. Please PM/email if interested.
  6. OldMan

Help find?

Pocket bike brake parts, super pocket bike brake parts caliper pads drum disc brakes levers brake This is the site I found some time back, and most folks here have used, to get brake pads or hydraulic replacements. If you do add the 6.5, I'd strongly recommend the hydraulic set-up.
  7. OldMan

Plastic piece on top of (stock) carb has been filed down

It was probably just a hard-stop throttle limit... the stock DB engines are so wimpy, the previous owner was probably trying to get more performance.
  8. OldMan

Header direct bolt on

So without the motor-plate, it does hit the cross bar.... :doah:
  9. OldMan

Header direct bolt on

That green frame is NOT a (stock) Baja DB!
  10. OldMan

Let's see those custom DB-30 engine swap chain-guards...

I fabbed that one... it's fairly basic, and really wasn't that hard to make.
  11. OldMan

Evil skull minibike!

Those are the tires they used to import them with... mine is an older frame, bought as a roller from a guy on ebay a couple years ago.
  12. OldMan

Evil skull minibike!

I like the flat-black.... a lot!
  13. OldMan

DB-30 Chain Tensioner/Adjuster...

I have the stock tension/idler on mine, but run it on top of the chain....
  14. OldMan

Let's see those custom DB-30 engine swap chain-guards...

"Custom" is a bit over-used, but.... :biggrin:
  15. OldMan

my DB 6.5 dream came true

Nope... if military issue, it would have one flat tire and be leaking oil! :biggrin: