Recent content by Pietiv

1. P

Wanted super bronc kickstand

Dies anyone have a super bronc kickstand with working springs to sell? Thanks,
  2. P

Super Bronc John Deere theme bike

I have a Heald Super Bronce that I am currently working on. Took it all down, repainted it Deere colors. Need to rebuild the carb and purchase a TAV. Engine is a Tecumseh 8 hp repainted and themed Deere.
  3. Super Bronc

Super Bronc

Getting towards the end of the John Deere theme bike
  4. Super bronc

Super bronc

Getting towards the end of the John Deere theme bike
  5. P

Tecumseh 8 hp what year

So I may be dense, buti am having a hard time figuring out what year my Tecumseh 8hp is. The serial number is 3050D. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  6. P

Herters mini bike chain guard

Looking to trade this for a taco chain guard
  7. P

Engine paint

Hey can I use heavy duty enamel spray paint to pant the engine or do I have to get the expensive high heat paint? Thanks
  8. P

Hm80 electric for headlight

Super bronc electric Hey 70's thanks for the response, I hate to sound dumb but I a good at it. How do I identify a lighted coil? Thanks
  9. P

Hm80 electric for headlight

I bought a HM80-155455M for my super bronc. How would I put electric's on this motor to support lights? Thanks
  10. P

Herters? Chain Guard for sale

I think this may be a Heters chain guard. Now it is possible that it may be a chain guard with the words painted on the chain guard. Whatever it is, someone put it on my Super Bronc and it is not going back on. If it fits your mini bike or you want to buy it I will sell it to you as is for...
  11. Chain guard 2

Chain guard 2

12. Chain Guard 1

Chain Guard 1

13. P

***1970 3.5HP Briggs***

Brigs 3.5 You still looking for one?
  14. P

Super Bronc jack shaft bracket and assembly

Now looking at my bracket and how close it would be to the engine. Is the bracket to close to the engine holes if I had a tecumseh 8 hp on it?
  15. P

Super Bronc jack shaft bracket and assembly

Jack shaft Sorry new to this. What is a TAV? And I would need the transmission bracket? Any idea of what it looks like. Could I have one welded up somewhere? Thanks for your help I appreciate it.