Recent content by POULE43

1. POULE43

Rupp Roadster 2 running survivor

great find!!!! :thumbsup:
  2. POULE43

1970 taco 99 #001 looking for a new home!

That looks like a very fun ride!!!! :thumbsup:
  3. POULE43

HPE Cat 300x for sale in PA

this seems like a great deal / Very nice bike !!!!:scooter: G L W T S Andy!
  4. POULE43

Taco Burrito w/ Mc 91B1 for sale

thats seems like a good deal!!! :thumbsup: someone is gonna score!
  5. POULE43

1970 Honda Z50 minitrail

I miss my Monkey 50!!!! Great Bikes For sure!!!! Andy
  6. POULE43

taco 99

Very Cool bike / Congrats on the sale!!!! Andy:scooter:
  7. POULE43

trade manco go kart for mini bike.

that thing looks like it would be fun to cruise around on!!! wish you were closer! Good luck on the sale Andy
  8. POULE43

Tony here is my post / would this be a good starter bike to race on the flat track races???? I...

Tony here is my post / would this be a good starter bike to race on the flat track races???? I can get it for 100 bucks and it runs / I have a nice twist throttle...I figure re do the seat....and off to the races,....what do you think...
  9. POULE43

What is this and what is a fair price ???

Thanks Guys / I had Tonycartony over today buying my Honda Mini monkey bike and he said there are flat track races that are hosted and it sounded like a blast / I think I may grab this one and get it set up to race ....:thumbsup: I appreciate the help guys! Regards, Andy H
  10. POULE43

1969 HONDA / Custom Beautiful / CA street Legal Trail 50

SOLD!!! Thasnks Oldminibikes.com !!!! Great to meet you Tonycarony!!!! get that other one built and registered ....give me a call and we can go on a cool neighborhood ride!!!!:thumbsup: I appreciate the ride to the birthday party to meet my family!!!! Be careful on it and ENJOY the new...
  11. POULE43

Anyone want a 3 wheeler B4 it's gone?

Great deal 4 sure.....there was a day when the atc 90 ruled the dunes of pismo and glamis!!!! Old school fun!!! Andy:scooter:
  12. POULE43

What is this and what is a fair price ???

I was told this is called a cat300 :shrug: (not sure of the brand, but thought it may be fun to cruise the neighborhood) Any help would be appreciated. :scooter: Thanks, Andy
  13. POULE43

OK, Just got back from showing the bike / Sale fell thru for a LOW price because I was rushing to get everything together and didn't take time to clean the carb (that was not smart)bike hasn't moved or started since 6/2009!!!I put some fresh fuel in dusted it off and I drove up to LAX (2...
  14. POULE43

I will get some pics for you later this week Regards, Andy
  15. POULE43

Bup a Roo / Need to let this baby go / Anyone / Give me a call / I neeed the cash cuz sometimes.....LIFE HAPPENS!!! Call Andy 760-586-7247