Recent content by Randy-Anne

1. R

Sensation "mike-bike"

Yesterday, when we pulled the bike from the barn, I told my husband that I remembered it being an aqua color when I was a little girl. (When he got it running in the 90's for our kids, he had it sandblasted and painted a different color so he didn't remember what it had been.) I was happy to...
  2. R

Sensation "mike-bike"

Delray, were your rims corroded when you started? If so, how'd you clean them up so nicely? Just good old elbow grease, or something quicker?
  3. R

Trying to figure out what it is...Help!!

We just brought this oldie up from the barn. Going to bring it back to life. We used to take this Mike Bike camping when I was little. I'd say we've had it since maybe late 60's/early 70's? We brought it to life in the early 90's for our kids, but now it's time to do it right:)
  4. R

New Member - pulled families old Mike Bike from the barn and about to start restoration! We...

New Member - pulled families old Mike Bike from the barn and about to start restoration! We took it camping when I was little. Semi-restored it in early 90's for our kids. Now it's time to do it right! All resources and input appreciated!