Recent content by rcaldweljr12

1. rcaldweljr12

Comment by 'rcaldweljr12' in media 'new project bike I'm building'

hey thats nice man...where did you get that gas tank???
  2. rcaldweljr12

Doodlebug 6.5 engine swap kit

Also thanks again supernova for all the tips you offered 7 i will be tryin to contact those other members thanks man
  3. rcaldweljr12

Hey "vette66_00" i have the same senario i am also a 250lbs rider and i have a speed crave as well i am going around all on the internet looking for some mods on my mini bike but nothing to legit. what are some mods i can do or purchase to try to hit that 15hp like you have for yours. if you...
  4. rcaldweljr12

Possible engine swap

Thanks for the welcome "supernova" well thanks thats some good info that i am trying to get. that is what i am interested in how can i get that extra hp from my engine if you could can you list some modifications i can do for my mini...or where i can buy them...an old friend of mine hooked me...
  5. rcaldweljr12

lilstone87 Thanks for the advice on this obviusly im new to this. Kool now i will be on the hunt to get a new motor thanks for the help.
  6. rcaldweljr12

Possible engine swap

Hey thanks for the advice this guy is offering me a 6.5 baja motor for $125 it sounds pretty reasonable. if im not mistaken that is the same motor that come stock on the doodle bug only bigger right. well overall would buying the 6.5 baja a good price???? Thanks again for the help
  7. rcaldweljr12

Possible engine swap

How is it going.....do you think that the 6.5hp kit would have enough power to support a 250lb rider or do u think it is potentially possible that i can maybe fit an 8hp engine or even a 9hp engine in my DB30????? Thanks for the help
  8. rcaldweljr12

How is it going.....do you think that the 6.5hp kit would have enough power to support a 250lb rider or do u think it is potentially possible that i can maybe fit an 8hp engine or even a 9hp engine in my DB30????? Thanks for the help
  9. rcaldweljr12

Hey whats up I am just entering the doodlebug world and wow it seems like a whole lot of fun to...

Hey whats up I am just entering the doodlebug world and wow it seems like a whole lot of fun to be coming. Well i appreciate all the help i will soon be recievnig and thanks again. Rock the minibikes yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa baby!!!!!!!!!!!