Recent content by RCGuy

1. RCGuy

Montgomery Ward 525 2 speed

Unfortunately, no. I will be in Chambersburg around Labor Day though.
  2. RCGuy

Pulled it out, dusted it off and ran it. Started right up, still runs good. Paint, however isn't as great as I remember it. New price, $500.00.
  3. RCGuy

Dr. Shop Teacher's JFF Gilson Knight Rider

That is looking awesome Pete!:thumbsup:
  4. RCGuy

Looking into building a homemade fat tire mini bike

Stretched Arco frame.
  5. RCGuy

Gilson minibike

Thanks! Saw your disc brake, looks cool. Hope the frame I sold you went to good use.
  6. RCGuy

Gilson minibike

Well, 3 years later and it is pretty much done. Thanks to all here who helped, couldn't have done it without you all.
  7. RCGuy

Montgomery wards?

Great mini bikes, but yea, that has been "modified" Good luck with your resto, they are really nice riding minis.
  8. RCGuy

Looking to sell my 525. Tec HS50. Comet 2 speed (Not NOS) New tires, chains, seat (Doodlebug). I made the fenders. Has original chain guards. Not shown, MW decal on clutch guard. Rear brake functions as original, but of my own construction. Painted, not powdercoated. Nice and dependable rider...
  9. RCGuy

Second Annual Lowell MI. Fall Color Tour Oct. 23rd

Weather is looking great for the ride. Like sixpac said, bring long pants and something warm. We will have room in the chase vehicle to bring along whatever you need. Hoping to see as many as we can, last organized ride for Lowell this year.
  10. RCGuy

Ok, we have set up a chase vehicle for this run. I will have my car and trailer with 1 spare bike, it will hold 3 bikes. If you wish to bring a spare bike and tools/parts, we can accommodate you.
  11. RCGuy

Custom Bonaza

Interested.
  12. RCGuy

It's that time again! The leaves are turning and the midwest is ablaze with color. Time for a nice relaxing day of back roads, historic covered bridge and terrorizing the local high school. Meeting up at 12:30 pm, Lowell Middle School parking lot on Foreman Rd. Last year was a blast, we have...
  13. RCGuy

Gilson / Montgomery Wards Chain Guard - Clutch Cover

I'm sure that my very good friend Steve will be reasonsble on the repop items, seeing as I have 2 MW's that need them. :):)
  14. RCGuy

Lowell Mi pre fall ride. Sept 25th

Everything is on point for the ride. Great weather forecast.This is not going to be a Hillsdale type ride, just a casual ride through the country. The bridge stop might not be possible, there is a big event with live music at the park from 2-5, right about the time we would get there. Lots of...
  15. RCGuy

Lowell Mi pre fall ride. Sept 25th

Sixpac pretty much hit the nail on the head. We do put in some miles, but it's not a race. Just a nice cruise mostly through the country with a stop at a historic covered bridge. Past rides have been very enjoyable with a great group. Hope to see you all there.