The kids voted yellow.
  2. R

300x 350ss or something else?

Thanks to everyone that chimed in.
  3. R

4. R

There's room there for a spring it's just missing.
  5. R

6. R

New Member So Cal

Thanks for the welcome.
  7. R

Meet Raider

Rounding off rear axle carriers, re-positioning scrub brake plate for 6" wheels and a few more treats to the frame coming soon.
  8. R

Meet Raider

Not Raider's seat but something I used to gather ideas. Made sure all was squared up, now prepping for powder coat.
  9. R

Meet Raider

I told that little 12 ton Harbor Freight press "I don't care what they say about you, you bring me joy".
  10. R

Meet Raider

Decided to do this first build after a 30 year retirement from mini biking as a Oakland/LA/Vegas? Raiders themed bike. Higher quality pics coming from here on out. Just using the frame and bars from this one that I acquired from a friend of mine.
  11. R

New Member So Cal

Thanks guys I'm gonna tear is back down & try to restore it to as original as possible soon. I'll be posting progress.
  12. R

New Member So Cal

Stumbled upon this site doing random Mini bike searches. I used to ride back in the 80's but left them alone once I got into cars. Decided to get my nephew interested so when out and bought him this little Cat 300X that we could mess around with. Currently looking for a Dominator, Eliminator or...