Recent content by rrrandall

1. R

Lil Indian Identification

I am looking for more info on my Lil Indian mini bike. Serial number (from the frame) is 25824. I think that it may be a Bearcat, but a lot has been changed and it currently does not have an engine. Any info on year is appreciated, also what engine it should have, a Briggs & Stratton or a...
  2. R

'Lil Indian Bearcat

On closer examination I found the serial number stamped on the front fork gusset. The SN is 25824. I'm looking for ideas on the year manufactured. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Dick
  3. R

Kyle, Could you send me Rob Peeler's contact info? I need to check on a seat and some stencils...

Kyle, Could you send me Rob Peeler's contact info? I need to check on a seat and some stencils. Thanks. Dick Randall
  4. R

'Lil Indian Bearcat

Thank you for the info. I would like to find a decent set to use on my project. Dick
  5. R

'Lil Indian Bearcat

What are your wheel and tire sizes? Thanks. Dick
  6. R

'Lil Indian Bearcat

Thank you; these pictures help a lot. Dick
  7. R

'Lil Indian Bearcat

Thank you for the info.
  8. R

'Lil Indian Bearcat

I was just given (most of) a ‘Lil Indian Bearcat, which I plan to restore and will probably end up with some modifications due to parts availability and the need for a replacement of the missing engine. I do have some questions for forum: I know I will need the serial number to help date the...
  9. R

Minibike ID needed

I would say not. Frame and tank are different. It has solid steel wheels. The frame has a steel plate that wraps around the back part of the frame and provides a mount for the rear shocks. Thanks for your help
  10. R

Minibike ID needed

I am on Facebook-look for Dick Randall.
  11. R

Minibike ID needed

/Users/ralphrandall/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/0e/00/e72/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e72.jpg
  12. R

Minibike ID needed

Thanks. I'm still trying to load pictures. Not much help available without them!
  13. R

Minibike ID needed

Hi, I need some help identifying a minibike owned by a friend who has passed away. He bought this minibike new as a kid, probably in the late 1960s. It has a "Lil Indian" decal on a front number-plate, but I have not been able to find any other markings. The frame does not look what I have...