Recent content by rustorations

1. cat_5

cat_5

All American Cat fully restored. This will be listed for sale on ebay soon.
  2. cat_4

cat_4

3. cat_3

cat_3

4. cat_22

cat_22

5. cat_11

cat_11

6. Freshly painted all american cat

Freshly painted all american cat

This is the latest picture of my restoration project - All American Cat
  7. cat fork painted

cat fork painted

another part of this all american cat has been painted. Working on the frame, which will be painted next.
  8. R

Thanks.

Thanks.
  9. Tires finished

Tires finished

Here are a few photos of my All American Cat. The 'rustoration' has already begun on this one. More photos will be posted soon.
  10. frame prep 2

frame prep 2

Here are a few photos of my All American Cat. The 'rustoration' has already begun on this one. More photos will be posted soon.
  11. frame prep

frame prep

12. Before

Before

13. R

Thanks. I have a feeling that the all American was a rare model. I have found old sales ads...

Thanks. I have a feeling that the all American was a rare model. I have found old sales ads for all other models but the All American was not listed. As for the one you recently sold. Do you know if the fender decals (the stars and stripes) was original or added? Thanks. I'm already in the...
  14. R

All American Cat

Found this cat at the antique motorcycle swap meet
  15. R

All American Cat

Yes its just like the one posted above. New to the site, still trying to figure out how to add pics