Recent content by SeattleTrailKing

1. SeattleTrailKing

An Unofficial Tote Gote Model 760 Thread

I realize we are often up against that very challenge when shipping these parts- it's OK though, we'll figure it out. Appreciate the response
  2. SeattleTrailKing

Tote Gote 670 Nova test ride.

Those shaft driven bikes are amazing. Did you have to perform any service on the drive assembly or did you happen to have it apart just for science?
  3. SeattleTrailKing

Actively looking for any TG Drivetrain parts folks are willing to part with. Please get in touch!
  4. SeattleTrailKing

Thanks Richard, I saved those specifications and descriptions images for my reference. Much appreciated!
  5. SeattleTrailKing

Now THAT'S a rear wheel! Wow I knew about these but haven't really seen one before. Awesome Gote
  6. SeattleTrailKing

Now that's what I'm talking about. And is that a trike I spy in the background?
  7. SeattleTrailKing

Twister by Bearkat

Well, @KC75 I guess I know now what a Bearkat is! Dang these look cool!
  8. SeattleTrailKing

Show me your 760's and related models, tell me everything about 760's, and sell me all your Tote Gote parts- ready....go! Pictured: The Stinger, A Model 760 procured from a fellow member of OldMiniBikes. Edit: For the curious, we also took possession of what looks to be a 6hp Briggs that's pretty...
  9. SeattleTrailKing

Trail King photos from the early 50's

This post has been reported to the mods for indecency
  10. SeattleTrailKing

Homlite Trail King

While that isn't great news, I guess at the end of the day I'll be happy to find anything I can run in terms of a front wheel with a brake assembly on it. That said, I'll still be keeping my eyes open and my ear to the ground for a Trail King Parts Stash. It's out there, somewhere..
  11. SeattleTrailKing

Homlite Trail King

LOL Who knew I only had half of a Trail King here! Alright well I guess the search for the engine clutch begins...
  12. SeattleTrailKing

Homlite Trail King

I don't detect any engine braking on our TK so far, I've been trying to figure it out. Our Tote Gote's of course had pronounced engine braking that was pretty cool to experience. I'm wondering if my front clutch on the engine is not stock and therefore lacks the braking functionality. Either...
  13. SeattleTrailKing

Tote Gote 750 Racer (#2)

That thing is Zesty! All we ever see come up around here are Model B's. I should say "All I see"
  14. SeattleTrailKing

Homlite Trail King

Heck yeah that's what I'm talkin' about! And great minds think alike- I had already discussed w my wife the possibility of utilizing a repurposed motorcycle steering damper to provide some sort of rebound control for the leaf spring suspension and I see you've solved for that with your mini...
  15. SeattleTrailKing

Homlite Trail King

OK it's been five months since the last update to this, the definitive Trail King thread from what I can tell (Amazing job on both the OP's restomod build AND Rapidrob's wonderful red TK). So anyway- how goes the build? Is it up and riding yet? Again props for the amount of work being done...