1. S

Micro lil indian/taco style minibike build, from the UK

Admin please remove thiis post. Thank you
  2. S

https://youtu.be/CjJtuKAXtkw
  3. S

So after watching alot of youtube videos i came across a guy from texas? Who has buolt a numner of minibikes from scratch, one includes a micro tom tumb style lil indian/taco style bike. I contacted the guy and he sent me some messurments wich was very kind of him to do so. So here is...
  4. S

w/[/url][YOUTUBE]
  5. S

2hp vs 3hp Briggs crank differences

Luckily i have a spare 2hp with a smashed up valve seat, but crank, rod and piston are perfect so may do this swap on my 3hp with no keyway on the output shaft. Will there be a major performance loss though?
  6. S

2hp vs 3hp Briggs crank differences

Im also interested to know if you can swap a 2hp crank into a 3hp. Im sure someone here knows if its atall possible :)
  7. S

Who has scratch built a frame?

Thats an awesome jig, simple but effective :) i take it you, got a mandrel bender to get 180degree loops like that?
  8. S

Pre war 98cc villiers midget

Hopefully soon KB. Ive started on the mini bike frame now, so you will. Probably see that before the car :)
  9. S

1980s 3hp Briggs help. Looking for a clutch!

Right here is the plan provided that i cannot locate a clutch with set screws... Ill use the dremel with a cutoff wheel to get the line depth, then use a small grinding stone to take the shape and finish off with a file. Thanks for sharing lawn-boy
  10. S

1980s 3hp Briggs help. Looking for a clutch!

I did think about it phil. Like i said though i am finding it difficult to find a 5/8 clutch with set screws in this country. Any ideas where i can find one?
  11. S

Hello from England. Long time listener, first time caller

Give it a shot man, theres nothing sweeter than the sound of an engine that you had no idea would/could run
  12. S

Bear in mind im a real amateur fabricator. I love the look of the lil indian frame, there loads of bends in them though but im willing to give it the best shot :thumbsup:
  13. S

Haha. Ive got an unlimited supply of tubing at my work, so that should keep costs down :laugh: Have you got any sort of plans or pictures i could take a peek at? :thumbsup:
  14. S

Engine paint?

Have you considered a 2k (2 pack) urethane topcoat? Its single stage paint so you wouldnt have to clear as it has it own gloss. Ive painted rocker covers, brake calipers and other parts that would be exposed to heat using 2k before, and in my opinion it holds up better than clear over...
  15. S

Im looking for any tips and ideas on building a classic style mini bike frame from scratch. I live in the uk so finding a classic frame is near enough im possible! I have access to my own manual conduit bender and welder, but i would love to hear from anyone who might of built there own frame...