Recent content by spencertrax

1. spencertrax

My windber 2017 project

While it's not really a minibike I did get it in Windber and it's pretty small. AMF Roadmaster xl moped. Was seized but since I got it home I've got it unstuck and it does have fire. Unfortunately it did have water inside at some point so both connecting rod bearings were very rusty. New ones...
  2. spencertrax

Found a RAT

Awesome!
  3. spencertrax

DMP Mini Bike

Welcome to the fun, DMPs are pretty rare being a Canadian bike. My brother (bigrob) on this forum has rebuilt three a, scamper and a couple of the trail champs like yours. Hopefully he will chime in with some advice. Pretty sure there are build threads on them. All the best Jay.
  4. spencertrax

New score! Vintage Mini boat! Check it out!

Those boats are so cool, I wish my brother bigrob on this form used to have a nice little two seater with a 20 horse mercury , it was vintage and awesome he should have kept it!
  5. spencertrax

Happy 4th

Best wishes to our American friends. Have a great day!
  6. spencertrax

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Third time's a charm, much better weather than my last two visits. Had a great time with my brother, faux brother and a bunch of great people. Was a long trip but sure worth while.
  7. spencertrax

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Sorry guys, but Roberts letting me come again. Apparently before I started tagging along the weather was much better. Got my bike loaded into the truck tonight so I guess I'm committed.
  8. spencertrax

2016 build off , Kawaski MT1B restomod. Just for fun! class

Well it appears to be done, haven't driven it yet but it fired up last night so it's all good. I still can't seem to load pictures anymore :( but it going to windber :)
  9. spencertrax

Tomas Moped

We used to have a Tomos no-ped for my wife. Was a great little bike. Parts are available for the engine. Had a pipe and larger jet in the carb and I drove it more than she did. I always thought one of those little dirt bikes would be fun. At that price what have you got to lose.
  10. spencertrax

A few more things done. Plastics now painted. New chain.
  11. spencertrax

1/3 scale John Deere tractor , anything goes class

Should be soon, we don't have the internet at the cottage yet, off season. It does look good. The decals are awesome!
  12. spencertrax

The Hoss 3x2 anything goes class

Looking good.
  13. spencertrax

Tank base coat on, will be dropping it off to Rob for clear coat. Wiring done (maybe). Fenders and oil tank have the first coat of primer.
  14. spencertrax

The Hoss 3x2 anything goes class

Looks great in blue!