Recent content by ssuper_nova_71

1. S

WTS-Phoenix Ridge Runner- fort collins colorado

I am selling my Phoenix Ridge runner. it runs and probably should be in someone collection. It was my father in laws, i had fixed it and got it running, and gave it back to him. Well he had it setting out side for the past year and it never moved from the place i left it. so I took it back and...
  2. S

heathkit boonie project

price drop to $125
  3. S

heathkit boonie project

located in Fort Collins Colorado $150 not interested in shipping, so it will be pick up locally only I bought the a few years ago to fix up. never got around to it. It ran when I bought it, can't get it started, and have not put any effort into it. It is not all original, the jack...
  4. S

Phoenix Ridge Runner project

I did.. was actually thinking about selling it :confused:
  5. S

Phoenix Ridge Runner project

it has been a long time since i check this post... my ridge runner has a Tecumseh motor, seems to be the same vintage of the mini bike itself.. how many of these were made?
  6. S

manco dingo kart

sorry been away for a while epoxy coating my garage floor.. sorry the kart is sold, i just about gave it to a 13 year old kid that really wanted it. I didn't get anywhere close to what i wanted for it, but the smile on that kids face was worth it. anyway, my neighbors we getting tired of me and...
  7. S

manco dingo kart

I have a manco dingo kart for sale location fort collins colorado price $300 obo would like local pick up I have a pic just don't know how to up load it.. PM me with you email and I will send it out promptly the kart runs and drives, it's in need of some tlc. Was going to restore it...
  8. S

manco dingo go kart

moved to the more than 2 wheel section
  9. S

need B&S starter rewind for a 5.5hp motor

thank you!!!
  10. S

just need the pull cord/ rewind starter..
  11. S

that looks good to me, just wondering if it will fit mine, this motor is on a manco dingo go kart, so maybe it is a 5 hp not sure..... I sent you a PM
  12. S

i need a whole starter rewind assembly for a Briggs model 135212 type 0006 02 any one have one they want to sell
  13. S

oil leaking out of the crankcase breather

well how much oil does the H30 take?
  14. S

oil leaking out of the crankcase breather

Ok so I accidentally put too much oil in the motor and now the oil keeps leaking out of the crank case breather... how do I fix this? drain out some of the oil? any help will be appreciated tecumseh h30
  15. S

Steering spring needed

I am in need of a steering spring that would fit on an ARCO easy rider.... I have paypal