Recent content by T555

1. T

Sears All-Terrain Minibike Owners Manual, copy

Hi. My name is Rick. I would like to purchase the Sears All Terrain owners manual. Is it still available? Thanks
  2. T

Dune Cat Logo

Mac attached some pictures to my Dune Cat message string. My Dune Cat did not come from the factory with the logo near the top of the seat on each side. :smile:
  3. T

Comet 2-Speed Auto

Do you still have this? Thanks, Rick
  4. T

some pics of my offroad cart

Nice james :thumbsup:
  5. T

HPE Muskin Dune Cat

Thanks for the info & comments guys. :thumbsup: I found another Peerless differential set up on eBay, item number 120614585803. Looks to be more complete. Not sure if the 29" will work? Rick
  6. T

HPE Muskin Dune Cat

Hi James, thanks for the input. I believe you are correct in that I will not be able to free the axle from the wheel in this case. I took a sawzall to the one of the tires to get it off the rim allowing more access. An hour later and I still don't have the wheel separated from the rim. It's like...
  7. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

8. T

HPE Muskin Dune Cat

Hi, I picked up this Dune Cat a several weeks ago. There are more pictures within my album. It is the 3hp small tire version. It no longer has the torque convertor set but instead uses a jackshaft arrangement. The body has a small crack under the seat, repaired section in the front left nose, a...
  9. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

10. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

11. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

12. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

13. HPE Muskin Dune Cat

HPE Muskin Dune Cat

rear view
  14. HPE Muskin Dune Cat