Recent content by tabs808

1. T

Gx200 problems

SOLUTION SOLVED! I sold it for a little more than i bought it lol
  2. T

Gx200 problems

^^yes i have those gaskets. Ive tried playing with that screw and still, the same.
  3. T

Gx200 problems

Wait, do i need a gasket between the carb and the plastic mani? What about one between the plastic mani and the head? Because i have those two and the one on the airbox. Yes i got the complete airbox from my neighbor and its still acting up.
  4. T

Gx200 problems

What if i put a gx390 carb, will it just bolt up?
  5. T

Gx200 problems

Yea i removed the whole airbos, not just the filter and cover. Theres actually a small metal sleeve on the airbox where it slides onto the studs/bolts that go into the head, the sleeves slipped off and im just using them as spacers now, just to hold the carb and plastic manifold peice on there...
  6. T

Gx200 problems

Yes i know that, but the air box doesnt hold the carb up. The studs do.
  7. T

Gx200 problems

^^^:laugh:no it dont lol Anyways, what if i just up the jet? What do you reccomend?
  8. T

Gx200 problems

Could it be from a valve lash? I could hear tapping at idle. Prev owner said he rebuilt it and it runs but i started it the day i got it, didnt even ride it, and let it sit. This was about a year ago.
  9. T

Gx200 problems

It doesnt high rev when i take it off choke, it revs up for a second then dies. I am very sure that there is no leak. There is no way i got a folded gasket either because i used gasket maker. Ive been using it on all of my moped truck and lawnmower. Ive cleaned it a billion times. Could it be...
  10. T

Gx200 problems

No mods what so ever. Took off the air box tho so its just open carb
  11. T

Gx200 problems

Nope re sealed it, cleaned it, started it, and it srill the same. I sprayed carb cleaner around the manifold to see if it would bog out and it doesnt, so no leaks. Cleaned every single part of the carb. Brake clean, carb clean, and shot air everywhere i could. Its just like cleaning a the carb...
  12. T

Gx200 problems

I have a gx200 on my hawg ty. My problem is, it starts good and revs good, only in choke and half choke. But when i un-choke it, it revs up, then dies. It would never start With the choke open, whether or not its hot or cold. My question is, why? Why cant i run it with the choke open?
  13. T

Gx160 and gx390 question...

Damn, okay thanks.
  14. T

What is this?

Does thus count as a minibike?