Recent content by TANGO

1. TANGO

Need some parts info help for My Cat Mini Bike

All done with new seat install . I reinforced the Seat mount too .
  2. TANGO

Got it running . Since the Video I backed off the chain a Bit and did some adjusting to the Governor . Nice Engine has Lots of Power Felt the Front Tire break air two Times on Full throttle starts . But out the Box these Engine are Governed real low . ‪Old Mini Bike with 6.5 H.P...
  3. TANGO

Latest coupon Harbor Freight!

Here it is ordered on Monday -20% off + Discounted Shipping. At My door on Thursday :smile:
  4. TANGO

Latest coupon Harbor Freight!

I found this one . Digital Savings
  5. TANGO

Well yesterday I got the non-Engine Parts for my Mini Bike . I ordered them from oldminibikes.com . Really good parts service and prices and was shipped out at a 100% order-> A.S.A.P I thank you Much . I have a H.F 212CC 6.5 on it's way with the coupon I paid 119.00 + a discounted Shipping...
  6. TANGO

Just West of Chicago .
  7. TANGO

I ordered them already and another $130.00 Bucks in parts such as New Sprocket Tire and tube cables and more stuff from OldMiniBikes Parts :thumbsup:
  8. TANGO

I did get that Engine running but I still think it's going to need Points and a New Coil . Runs ok but breaks up on Righer RPM's . I am not going to mount it Like this . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoZhjTXzdkM&feature=player_embedded Oh and by the way these Mini Bikes Like Mine...
  9. TANGO

Front Forks with shocks ?

Can I buy a bolt-on Fork set up with Spring / Shocks for My Dads Doodlebug 30 ?
  10. TANGO

What I am doing with a 2.8 H.P Doodlebug take off

Ha-Ha I do have one Pedal Bike that I use to go to work at Times . But I always Look at that Frame because one day it might get an Engine Ha-:laugh:
  11. TANGO

My dads Doodle Bug with 6 H.P Engine Swap

It's balanced dead on Like that and you can fuel it as well . Ruppster it's a brand New Engine starts idle and Runs Great .
  12. TANGO

They made a Lot of them in 1948 :laugh: It's only worth what someone will pay for it . And I paid $70.00 Bucks . Like one Guy told Me if you restore it as a pedal Power Bike how Much will you really ride it ? Now with a Motor on it all Dialed in now will you Like to ride it ? Kinda Like an Old...
  13. TANGO

I had the tank mounted above the carb and ran a new Line . It ran but kept shutting down . I even wire tied a Fuel tank to a fence way above the Engine just to give it a go . But I was Lucky to get it to run at all with that carb . I have a New carb ordered and on the way .
  14. TANGO

I am Mounting this 2.8 H.P Doodlebug Take off on to this 1948 Schwinn 26" Bike . I have a H.D back wheel with a 72 Tooth Mini Bike Sprocket that will be mounted to a Hub adapter :laugh: I am kinda going slow on this build but I do think it will be a fun bike to ride when it's done .
  15. TANGO

I didn't Forget to say what I paid . I just didn't post it :wink: It was $120.00 for everything . Now were Family anyone know what Brake pucks I need to order ? If Not I will have to Guess ? I ran that 7 H.P today But it's going to need a Carb . It Looks to far gone for a rebuild . I ordered one...