Recent content by upnrunnin

1. U

Barn Find~ Explorer 800R 3-Wheeler

Not mine just thought I would post. ~Barn Find~ Explorer 800R 3-Wheeler
  2. U

Western Flyer Trail Filte on Craigslist (not mine)

Western Flyer Trail Flite SS400
  3. U

Nice bikes on Craigslist (not mine)

came across a couple of bikes on Craigslist that I thought I would share. 1970 RUPP Roadster 2 Mini-Bike 1960 CUSHMAN Eagle 8HP RIDE READY!
  4. U

Found this "mini bike street signs" ad on Craigslist

Just wanted to share this Craigslist ad that I came across on Craigslist. This guy has "mini bike street signs" Mini Bike Street Signs, LIL Indian, Harrison, Rupp, Ruttman, Speedway
  5. U

Heald Trail Bike on Craigslist...northern Michigan

Just posting this Craigslist ad I came across for any of you that may be interested. Trail Bike
  6. U

1970 "tony-Pony by Couparral (rolling chassis)

SOLD! Thanks Steve
  7. U

1970 "tony-Pony by Couparral (rolling chassis)

I have a 1970 Tony-Pony frame and original wheels and tires (rolling chassis). Previous own had done some light painting over. nothing that can't be brought back to original color. Seat is in beautiful condition with no rips or tears. Notice the photo of seat shows a divot due to something...
  8. U

Anyone know what this is and who made it?

Thank you markus and thank the rest of you as well. I have the original mag wheels and original tires for this frame as well. Not bad for free.
  9. U

Anyone know what this is and who made it?

Any info on make and model would b appreciated
  10. U

Need: Tri-Sport TS-110 sprocket (off differential)...

I was about to direct him to my post too but 'ya beat me to it!
  11. U

1974 AlSport Trike on Craigslist

Just wanted to post a link to a nice looking 1974 AlSport Trike I saw listed on Craigslist in Michigan: Tri-Sport Trike
  12. U

Gas tank

It's too late. I sold his contact info to an East Indian Sales marketing firm that specializes in late night and early morning sales call........joking.
  13. U

Can anyone identify this trike?

Thank you Tom. I was working on buying this from the guy and he ended up selling it to someone else for $100.00
  14. U

Can anyone identify this trike?

I can't remember how to upload and post pics (Hint, hint) so I will post a link. I am considering picking up this trike from craigslist. The seller has no idea as to the make and model. Can anyone identify this trike? Three wheeler and trailor-make offer
  15. U

Peerless 133B replacement sprocket?

Mine is the sprocket on the RIGHT. Steve. your measurements are the same as mine with the exception of the number of teeth which is not a big deal. How much to ship the sprocket to Harrison, MI 48625?