Recent content by WheelieWarrior

1. WheelieWarrior

Wheeliewarrior

This is a picture of the old setup with the flawed suspension.
  2. WheelieWarrior

Wheeliewarrior

This is a picture of the new setup. Im just getting started on the rebuild so it may change a bit
  3. WheelieWarrior

Wheeliewarrior

Sorry guys I'm having trouble uploading pictures to this post. Hopefully I can figure it out soon so I can get a little feedback on the build.
  4. WheelieWarrior

Wheeliewarrior

Hey guys/girls I wanted to reintroduce you guys to my Baja Warrior. I'm hoping to get a little feedback on my build good or bad. This is the second time I've built this particular mini bike. I call it the Wheelie warrior because it usually spent most of its time on the back wheel before I cut...
  5. 35_1501044836122

35_1501044836122

6. Wheelie warrior 2.0

Wheelie warrior 2.0

7. Swing arm mount

Swing arm mount

Pic of the swing arm mounts
  8. WheelieWarrior

Project.- "The Wheelie Warrior"

I dont have any close up pics of it right now but ill try and take a pic later tonight or tommrrow to try and give you guys a better look at the setup.
  9. WheelieWarrior

Thanks man i appreciate the compliment. I just hope the rest turns out as good as the swing arm. Im planning on making a front fender and mounting up my stock peanut take from my sportster. I might also make a springer seat for it.
  10. WheelieWarrior

Yea she pulls the front end right up. Its a little harder then it used to be but it still rides a wheelie with the best of em lol.
  11. WheelieWarrior

Finally Finishing up the mini I should have it finished today. Hopefully she still can pull a wheelie or im goin to have to change its name lol.
  12. finishing her up

finishing her up

Finally finishing the rear suspension up on the warrior. Fab on the swing arm is done. Just have to cut the chain and take it for a ride
  13. WheelieWarrior

Hell yea man ive always wanted to be in a gang.
  14. WheelieWarrior

Thanks chopper. Yea im really happy with the way everything has turned out so far. The stance is the best part of that mini bike. I cant wait untill next riding season and i can embarrass myself at the local bike nights lol