Recent content by windberjeff

1. W

Windber 2014

Donation Given to Police Just want to let every one know I took the donation to windber Police Dept. They were thrilled and very thankful!! Jeff
  2. W

Windber 2014

Hey guys!! Please don't donate money!!! It's not about the money! We were hoping someone would step up and say they accidentally took the stuff thinking it was out for garbage! As for the grounds, that is part of the reason why we charge a registration and the camping fees. It was posted more...
  3. W

Windber 2014

It was 70 z50a mini trail engine. And a box of new old stock honda parts...the list was in the box. Some of the items were brakes levers, key switches, fork sleeves, fork boots, screw kits and lots of new old parts in clear plastic honda bags ( all little stuff to do restoration on a mini trail)
  4. W

Windber 2014

It's not so much about the parts, it is the principle. Just upsetting. We all keep stuff out, we never had to worry. There are millions of dollars of parts and bikes here this weekend, we can't keep everything under lock and key. I don't want to do that, and I don't want other to need to worry...
  5. W

Windber 2014

I know the guy that was looking at the side car, with the kids, he was the last to leave. he talked to me about it. He had mentioned he was trying keeping an eye on the stuff while he was around. Jeff
  6. W

Windber 2014

Hope everyone made it home safely and had a good time this weekend...even in the rain! One thing I need to post, and in don't like to....after 15 years, this is the first time we ever had this problem. I had some parts sitting in the field near Drew and Viki's set up, I did not have time to put...
  7. W

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

just a quick note sorry i am busy getting things ready everything is going well over 250 people have registered if your check is cashed i got it if not we will take care of it here You can still come and register here at the show once you get here everyone must stop at the pavilion...
  8. W

Hello everybody. The snow has finally melted this week. I finally got a chance to sit down and...

Hello everybody. The snow has finally melted this week. I finally got a chance to sit down and join the forum. I have been very busy but i will try to check in once a week to keep everyone posted on the windber minibike reunion . I will be mailing out the registration forms this week. You can...
  9. W

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

Windber Minibike Reunion Hello everybody i finally got onto the forum. I have been very busy and i do not have alot of time to be on here. I will try to check in once a week or so. The minibike forms will be mailed out next week. But you can print it off of this site also. Any questions about...