Recent content by zo6freak

1. Z

Raptor 3 Jetting Question

Hello all, I just took possession of a Raptor 3 motor that i know absolutely nothing about. The previous owner said that this motor made some serious power but couldn't get specific. (Im skeptical until I take her for a spin if u know what i mean) Anyways, It came with 2 carbs one has a...
  2. Z

Raptor 3 Questions

I have started doing some research on the Raptor 3 motor and everywhere i go people say that they make 5hp stock. However when i got to the Briggs website the hp and tq curves tell a different story. 6hp? 8tq??? what gives...
  3. Z

HELP! Newbi Briggs / Honda Question

I wouldnt know. Is there a way to tell? It did come with 2 carbs though. Thanks for the info.
  4. Z

Well i did a little research and the Honda is 5hp with a 3600rpm governor and the Briggs supposedly has the same power but has a 6200rpm governor stock. Which i would think that means i can squeeze out a higher top speed from the Raptor. Does that sound correct? I maybe interested in selling...
  5. Z

Hello everyone my name is Mike and i stumbled upon a free go cart that came with 2 motors. one is a Briggs and Stratton Raptor 3 Motor and the other is a honda gx140. I have attached pics as well. The serial numbers on the Raptor are Model : 133230 Type : 8124-01 Which motor can i...