Help! ATV running on choke.

Such a small little part of a large machine and yet seems like a lot of us have had trouble with them especially on predators that seem to sit around a lot.

I just thought I would add that I scored a 1999 Polaris Big Boss 500cc 6x6 about a week ago for $300. Can't believe it! I saw it and asked about it while tuning up a customers Ford truck. One owner. 663 miles. It had been parked under a tree for the last 15 years. (in Colorado. Dry climate.)Of coarse 6 flat tires and gummed carb, brake lines, stiff chains, etc.... I have spent less than nine dollars total getting absolutely everything working! Welded up my own winch mount with a 2500lb winch I already had on the shelf here. I'm excited. I have only owned bikes and snowmobiles my whole life. Any Polaris owners on here know about the soft exhaust cam lobe issue I have been told this year of Polaris had? It's low miles but just wondering if there is any suggestions on getting the most hours/miles out of it? It will be worked mostly to plow snow and haul firewood in the mountains. Occasional trail rides.

Let us know if you have any more problems withthe Brute Nathan.