Got bored this weekend

My neighbor gave me a lawn mower a few months ago that wasn't running. Finally got bored this weekend and did some painting (random colors we had at the house) and bought a Predator for it as the stock Tecumseh had pretty much shit the bed. Still waiting on a new blade to arrive and need to hook up the throttle cable thing still. We've got the fanciest lawn mower on the street now! Can't wait to get it going as the front really needs to be mowed after all our recent rains (I wouldn't call it a lawn, as seen in the pic).

I'm a bit tempted to do an air filter and header on it as I have those parts laying around. Not sure I want a really loud lawn mower though. My neighbors would be amused. :D The ones I actually talk to enjoy the shenanigans that happen at my house with small engine things. My across the street neighbor had to come check out the mower when he saw it. He approved.

scootercat

Looking good, I have a mtd yard pro that was powered by a 6.5 Briggs and is self-propelled that stopped sparking so I put one of those H/F motors on it, I had to run a throttle cable as the old one was start and go... I have to rig up a cable to the flywheel stop, for now I just wire it up so it'll run and un hook it to stop it... It cuts better than the Briggs ever did and I was able to use the blade mount w the drive pull for the self propel feature...