Need more room….

1971 trail blazer LTD….
IMG_6251.jpeg
Hate to sell it but as you can see I’m out of room….it is not complete….still needs head light and kill switch wired up…. IMG_6249.jpeg IMG_6250.jpeg
there’s $1800 worth of new chrome on it….newly rebuilt lighted hs40…new seat on new hard wood seat pan…two speed….new Coker tires…wheels burnished…sprocket and hub zinc plated ….original grips…will sell with or with out rack and or motor….as it sits $1850….delivery service available….needs kickstand attached….too many projects too little time…two more coming….i will listen to reasonable offers…rear fender had to be repaired by chrome shop before it could be chromed…,cost an additional $225….but you do notice it if you look under it….details maybe updated as I remember shit….thanks for looking.. IMG_6251.jpeg

Minimichael

That bull is blinging. What am I saying... everything in the picture is blinging! Does the seat slide back? It sure looks like a lot of fun to ride - especially with the luggage rack. Nice tires, too. Looks as though you've put a lot of thought and quality work into it.

Disclaimer: I am not a serious buyer, and I'm sorry for wasting your time.

That bull is blinging. What am I saying... everything in the picture is blinging! Does the seat slide back? It sure looks like a lot of fun to ride - especially with the luggage rack. Nice tires, too. Looks as though you've put a lot of thought and quality work into it.

Disclaimer: I am not a serious buyer, and I'm sorry for wasting your time.
Never a waste of time bud thank you for the kind words!

the seat is fixed….i may have it too far forward?

My knees are bad….ibought a set of highway bar pegs…..clamped them on the lower frame of my hot rod trail horse…….. makes riding a trail horse very nice with the forward leaning bars…I can only imagine it would help others…

My first mini bike was a trail horse I got for free from a friend’s grandfather. It was painted a pastel purple. It was hideous. I rebuilt the whole time and got it painted a nice teal metallic color and my dad bought me a brand new 3.5hp Briggs. I ended up building a belt drive for it and port and polished everything and got it to go 55mph. That was crazy 25 years ago on a mini bike. I drove that thing everywhere. I went threw 30-40 pulleys to get the right top end but also take off without going to slow. My dad had an electric motor shop. I was in the pulley shelf for hours trying everything I could make fit. Brought back some memories skip.