Search results

1. K

need help with heathkit hilltopper

i found all of the parts here at a local lawn parts place it is a 30 series torque converter with a 3/4'' shaft thanks for all the help
  2. K

thanks and the pic of your DB30 is bad ass
  3. K

where do i find on of these " driver" so i think i am starting to understand the front one gets bigger and the rear gets smaller to go
  4. K

I feel a little stupid and still a little confused so the front pulley is a torque converter and i take it as you go the rear pulley opens up along with the front torque con to make it go faster
  5. K

i found this pic is this what you are calling a torque converter or cytrifcal clutch
  6. K

here are some pics
  7. K

i will try to get pic the best way i can explain is on the shaft there is only half of a pulley there then it runs to another pulley that has a spring on it that spreads apart that pulley is on a rod that runs to the other side and it has a sproket on it that runs to the rear sprocket
  8. K

just found this bike in an old barn i need help it is missing part of the pully on the motor crankshaft would really like to have pic of one with the side cover off or what i need it seems to be all original