Search results

1. backwoods

It wont start

rust I too have had to clean rust from the coil on more then 1 engine the rust creats resistence in the pick-ups on the coil it also can close the gap to the point that it creats a short just my 2 cents backwoods and i know my spelling sucks:001_tongue:
  2. backwoods

like the race car we own the local race track (thunder valley raceway sands michigan ) still...

like the race car we own the local race track (thunder valley raceway sands michigan ) still know where to find a few old race cars from the 50s and 60s would be a blast to put a few back in action later shane
  3. backwoods

oil coming out the breather

Will pull it apart tomorrow and let ya'all know what I find oil level is correct on the dip stick thanks for the info shane
  4. backwoods

hh 210 any reason to stay away from?

hobart I called the factory service guy for Miller to ask about what trouble they have - before I bought it. He's an independant warrantee station for several brands, including Lincoln. He told me even though Miller owns Hobart, they are totally different machines. The Hobart uses aluminum...
  5. backwoods

oil coming out the breather

whats the prob and how do i fix it 10 hp tecumseh snowking engine
  6. backwoods

sportking trike

made by bollens found a bollens builed plate under some paint so i guess she was made by bollens for sportkng shane
  7. backwoods

sportking trike

got the engine in today rear axle and tiers in th morning
  8. backwoods

sportking trike

got the engine on today rear axle and tiers in the morning
  9. backwoods

sportking trike

i have a sportking trike and was trying to find out what engine it came with and any other info i can get thanks shane
  10. backwoods

3 hole bearing hangers

where can i buy 3 hole bearing hangers anyone got 2 or 3 sets thay want to get rid of thanks shane
  11. backwoods

performance rods for a hmsk 80 and 100

looking for performance rods for my 8 and 10 hp engines dose any one make performance rods and pistons for tecumseh thanks shane
  12. backwoods

yooper mini's

gots pics dont know why thay didnt upload the first time but there there now shane
  13. backwoods

yooper mini's

figured i would stop in and share some pics of my mini's the blue one is a wards 5hp al origanal except the chain gard i made it out of a 1972 articat panther chain case cover and replacet the chain and sprocket the chopper used to be a 50cc but i upgraded it to a 10hp tecumseh buying a...
  14. backwoods

Comment by 'backwoods' in media 'Montgomery Wards'

hay i gots one just like it sept mine is blue. looks good backwoods