Search results

1. AKAxAUTO

briggs 3.5 exhaust length?

Agreed, I've heard this many times but never made any real comparisons of my own.
  2. AKAxAUTO

briggs mods

Not familiar with the 363 :confused: but I know the HL360 and 380 are really only good for seriously modified motors(bored & stroked).
  3. AKAxAUTO

My Build, need input on parts.

You should look into sleeving the engine as well. The aluminum bore isn't terrible but rebuilds will be more frequent especially when revving as high as you want. I've also heard good things about the 94-ss cam and it isn't real expensive. As for which engine you should build, take a look at the...
  4. 0831111554a

0831111554a

5. AKAxAUTO

briggs mods

Which tilly do you have? As long as its not too big, with an aftermarket cam I would definitely run it. :thumbsup:
  6. AKAxAUTO

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

NEEED VIDEO!!!!!! AND I WANT THAT FRAME!!!! :thumbsup:
  7. AKAxAUTO

My HF 6.5 build

Very cool build!!!:thumbsup: I LOVE the paint.
  8. AKAxAUTO

What should I do buy or build?

I am not an expert on cams but I know flow is more important on flatheads than compression, so shave the "eyebrows" (the area between the valves and bore) which will yield a greater power increase to more than offset the decrease from compression lost. You can port the intake but you want to...
  9. AKAxAUTO

16hp Briggs V-Twin Vanguard

Had an 18hp on my kart with a 4 disc clutch but it was too much weight on one side and it bent the axle. The kart was a freight train and weighed ~430lbs without ballast. good luck with the sale, these are truly great engines!:thumbsup:
  10. AKAxAUTO

.563 (3 inch) Stroke Crank

WHOOPS!! guess I should read more carefully :laugh:
  11. AKAxAUTO

Billet Rod and flywheel are a must, i can't stress that enough, especially if you plan on modifying and revving past the stock rpm limit.
  12. AKAxAUTO

.563 (3 inch) Stroke Crank

Still for sale? are the rods and crank billet or cast?
  13. AKAxAUTO

grinding sound when starting & pushing bike

It has to be something to do with the centrifugal clutch. Check to see if the springs are broken and the shoes are staying engaged.
  14. AKAxAUTO

With the right cam a flatty will rev 10000+ RPM. Just be sure to have the billet rod AND flywheel.
  15. AKAxAUTO

racing clutch?

WOW! I don't know what you've got there, I've ran Bullys and Horstmans but i've never seen a clutch quite like that. The Lever set up is very odd and so is the driver. Can't wait to see what it is if someone knows.:thumbsup:
  16. AKAxAUTO

clutch??

Well yeah, I have a 2 disc bully that is BLOWN OUT and old that i want to replace. Was looking at the SMC Bullet, is it any good
  17. AKAxAUTO

clutch??

What clutch would you recommend for an open Briggs Flathead? :confused::confused:
  18. AKAxAUTO

what gives it that "SOUND"??

This has a Great sound right out of the box:wink:
  19. V-Twin

V-Twin

20. AKAxAUTO

Tillotson VS Mikuni

IMO i think tillotsons are better.