Search results

1. E

Fox mini bike frame $30.00

Title say's it all. The frame has no cracks or damage, just has a couple of add-ons (foot brake pedal brackets).
  2. E

Tecumseh, B&S, and Craftsmen motor parts

I have these motors for parts so, if anyone needs any parts lmk and i'll take off what ever you need. The engines consist of; 1. 3HP tecumseh, 2, B&S 3 or 3.5 HP(un-sure), and an older craftsmen tecumseh look-alike(unsure of the HP). I also have some tires and rims. Tires are; Carlisle...
  3. E

Tecumseh Throttle linkage part...

I'm in need of a Tecumseh linkage part that goes on the side of the cover. I included a picture of the one I currently have, it look's like someone just chopped it in half , and with the bottom missing i can't get it to work correctly. So if somone has one handy please LMK. Thank you!
  4. E

F/s or Trade CaT EliMinAtoR

I'm looking to trade this cat eliminator for a different brand mini bike in the same condition. I'm offering this bike for sale or trade because I just just recently purchased this cat eliminator along with a cat dominator and I have no desire to keep both (too much alike), and i want something...
  5. E

6" rim Cat Dominator rear drum assembly

Here's what i have.... Mine look's very similar to your's. That assembly should work. And ditto what biz said about the bolt holes.
  6. E

Cat dominator rear drum brake

I just picked up a cat domintor yesterday, and i'm in need of some rear brake drum parts such as the brake arm, and the brake shoes (or whatever their called). any help with these items would be greatly appreciated.
  7. E

cat eliminator

i'm in need of some cat eliminator handel bar's, and a seat. Please contact me at er1k1980@yahoo.com if you have any of these available. Thank you!
  8. E

today's pick up

Thank's for the info guys i really appreciate it.
  9. E

Frame ID help??

Thank's for the info i really appreciate it.
  10. E

today's pick up

Not sure what they are. I'm guessing the red/blue one is a flexo but i'm not sure, And i have absolutley have no clue what the orange one is.
  11. E

Frame ID help??

Hi guys, My name is erik and i'm a newbie to OldMiniBikes from califonia. I just pick up a couple of frames, and since i'm new to this i got stuck on one particular frame. Here is a picture, and any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank's in advance.