Search results

1. T

Eagle Field Hot Rod Gathering OCT 6th

Pre-Registration NOW available!
  2. T

I'd love to attend but........... Thanks Kyle, borrowed it from a friend who builds Dragsters named King Chassis'.
  3. T

That's WILD!
  4. T

Anybody have enough for a Jr Dragster? I could probably set up a match race:wink:
  5. T

Eagle field General Rules
  6. T

Mini Bike Racers............Eagle Field wants you! A special Mini Bike Entry of $25 Bike and Rider to enjoy a day of GREAT Times with 5 sessions scheduled for Mini Bikes. The crowd really enjoy the Mini bikes and I want to support you guys, so get em ready and join us! See eaglefielddrags.com...
  7. T

Eagle Field Hot Rod Gathering Mini Bike Invitation OCT 8

I'm all revvvved up after watching our 2nd Annual Fresno Dragways Reunion DVD produced by Larry Luna. Check out Larry's You Tube Trailer then get your DVD NOW (PM me) or during the Hot Rod Gathering Oct 8th @ the Bell Air Motorsports Trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=ZxpfEKbBi4s
  8. T

Mini Bike entry fee is $15 (+ $15 Gen Admission) Pre Reg or at the gate. If anyone wants to pregister with a mini bike just change the $25 entry fee to $15 on the pre-reg form and note it's for a Mini Bike. Rocky
  9. T

Thanks for the sticky!:thumbsup:
  10. T

I know I don't visit the board very often but I have a soft spot for Mini Bikes and am offering a special price of $30 Bike and Rider to Mini Bike Racers who Pre-Register. Mini Bike Drags are 300', Contact me at 559 351 3537 or email me lbrtoys@yahoo.com.
  11. T

EVENT: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion II Mini Bike Changes May 21st 2011

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves! I need some photos, atleast one of Pepboyspecial's for our eaglefielddrags.com website. Rocky
  12. T

Cool, the more the merrier this year!
  13. T

OK, we have only 2 months before the event and the new Website is up! I've added a scheduled to appear page to the site and would like to post any mini bikes who plan on attending, post a pic if you plan on coming and I'll ad it to the site!
  14. T

Riding is allowed to and from the races but "Cruzen" is a problem with so many people and not allowed. Rocky
  15. T

"Run What Ya Brung"! Should be able to get 6 or 7 runs in. Rocky
  16. T

1/8th Mile is possible and camping is allowed at Eagle field an It is like the desert:wink:
  17. T

It's that time already to get prepared for the Eagle Field Fresno Dragsways Reunion II on Saturday May 21st 2011. This year Mini Bikes with electric start are welcomed and we lowered the entry to $20 after paying an admission fee of $15. The new rules have not been posted yet but they will...
  18. T

EVENT: October 9th 2010 Eagle Field Drags

DVD's are now available, check out another YouTube teaser! [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1a7ZOPqIoU] Videos are available for $18 (shipped free) by going to the store at eaglefielddrags.com or sending me a check or money order. PM me for details, Rocky BIG NEWS! The Mini Bike entry is...