Search results

1. Phantom

Billet 4 Valve Head for GX200 vid!!!!!

YouTube - ‪Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up ?(RickRoll'HD)?‬‏ Still under development.
  2. Phantom

Tav2 mph?

Ok, so i was thinking about getting a tav for my bike, but i don't know how many mph will that increase compared to my current setup. Its 12t clutch , 60t sproket and 6" wheel
  3. Phantom

Subaru Stroker

I've been looking at the EX17 and EX21 specs, and they share the same bore size at 67mm, but the stroke on the 17 is 48mm, and on the 21 60mm is it possible to swap cranks to stroke a 17?
  4. Phantom

8hp Jetting Issues

Ok, so i got a brand new 26mm Mikuni for my 8hp flattop and the engine doesn't even starts, so i removed the jets and they are quite small for the engine, so i'm trying to find the stock jet no. for the engine but i can't seem to find them anywhere. BTW the no. of the stock jets on the mikuni...
  5. Phantom

30mm Carb

Ok, so i had a 26mm Mikuni on my 8hp Briggs it worked fine but i traded the carb, so my engine is carbless i want to upgrade to a 30mm Mikuni but i don't know if it would be too big for the engine. Thanks
  6. Phantom

Subaru Cam!!

Ok, so i removed the valve cover today on my EX17 and the cam has only one lobe WTF!!!! what's that all about. I was gonna ask since the Subarus don't have aftermarket output at all, if you could weld some lift or duration to the lobe to achieve some more power. Opinions plz THX.
  7. Phantom

GY6 Killer!!!

I'm needing a bit of a help deciding what powerplant to choose to beat the crap out of a bunch of GY6's. Here in my neighborhood there's like 5 of them braggin' about how the beat minibikes and stuff, and they are really beggining to piss me off. I'm trying to decide between a clone or raptor...
  8. Phantom

10hp Flathead Specs??

Can somebody plss help me with some specs, I'm making some matchings with my engines and i can't find the bore and stroke for a 10hp Flathead. Thanks
  9. Phantom

305 Big Block

Is anybody here running 305's? i'm about to get a minibike with a 305 for 70 bucks and wanted to know how good are they.
  10. Phantom

Funny Smell

After a hard run the flatheads expell a wierd, funky smell that transports you into a kind of like a internal combustion comma, does anything like this ever happened to any of you? ps: Yeah this just happened
  11. Phantom

8hp Carb Q??

OK first hello everyone, i have a question i have a 8hp i/c flathead and i'm removing the updraft carb and replacing it with a roundslide Mikuni, i measured the intake valve and apparently its 25.4mm so i guess i should go one mm less 24mm and port it so i can get an optimal volumetric...