Search results

1. rmzrider151

Longest Doodlebug wheelie EVER

This is my longest Doodlebug wheelie. When I capture even a longer one, I'll post it up. Thanks YouTube - ‪Longest Doodlebug Wheelie EVER‬‏
  2. rmzrider151

How long do these 6.5s last????

Hello, I am having problems with my 6.5hp engine. It hasn't been running good for the past few weeks. It died and can't start it anymore. It was acting really weird before it died as well. Like it was bogging and barely moving. :confused: I have changed oil a few times in the past 2 years I've...
  3. rmzrider151

How often do you change your oil on your 6.5hp Doodlebug?

I was wondering what your service intervals are for changing your oil in your Doodlebug? So I could know the right time to do so also. I also use Royal Purple full synthetic oil, so that should lengthen my time change intervals. Thanks
  4. rmzrider151

Hey guys, rmzrider151 here;

Hey, this is rmzrider151. I know I shouldn't post this thread in this category but I wanted to reach it out to everyone. To say that I am real sorry for all the comotion that happened yesterday. I was having a rough day and should have managed my anger better. My bad. It won't happen again. This...
  5. rmzrider151

Good Tiger Woods Joke!!!!

What's the difference between Santa and Tiger Woods????? -Santa stops at 3 Ho's!! ahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
  6. rmzrider151

NOS on doodlebug!!!!!!!!!

hey guys, I found a company that sells a $40 kit that can go on our doodlebugs. It gives a 5 mph difference. Plus it looks cool. It's easy to install, you just need some kind of a pulse fitting that connects to the carb. You can get them at affordablegokarts.com. Here's the NOS kit website...
  7. rmzrider151

Would anyone like to buy a stock Doodlebug engine?

Title. I have a stock Doodlebug engine in great condition, just taken out. Works 100%. No problems ever. Well taken care of. Will come clean. I just wondering if anyone would like to buy it? I can take offers. I don't know what shipping is going to be yet. If you are really interested you...
  8. rmzrider151

I found a 60 tooth sprocket, will this work?

Here is a rear 60 tooth sprocket for a doodlebug. Do you think it fits. If so, it will add a big top speed. http://www.minichoppersminibikes.com/product.php?id=1406088789
  9. rmzrider151

If I added a 22mm Mikuni carb, would my stock flywheel blow up?

Plain and simple. Am I allright using a stock plastic flywheel with a 22mm Mikuni carburater. Or, will I have to upgrade to an aluminum one? Is the installation of a new flywheel hard? Your suggestions? (Because I don't want little plastic pieces spinning at 7,000 RPM goin into my A55.) Thanks
  10. rmzrider151

What was your best jetting size for a Mikuni 22mm?

Hey, I am currently in the progress of installing a 22mm Mikuni carb, with and uni air filter. If you have done this, what is your best jetting for the main, pilot. Or tell me any other information that would be valuble for me. THanks so much guys!!!! :smile:
  11. rmzrider151

Will this carb setup work???

What I mean was would I have to change any jetting if I added a 22mm mikuni carburater, carburater adapter, uni filter/adapter? What is the recommended jetting? Any more modifications. Thanks so much guys!!!!!
  12. rmzrider151

Is the honda gx160 or gx200 the exact same engine as a Harbor Freight 6.5?

Title: So, I can buy GX160 or GX200 performance parts off afordablegocarts.com and they will fit my Harbor Freight 6.5? Thanks
  13. rmzrider151

Can I use pennzoil 10w-30 in my 6.5 clone?

Hey, I just a few hrs ago installed the 6.5. The only motor oil I had at the house was automotive pennzoil 10w-30. I was wondering if this works the same as specific motorcycle oil. My dad says it works. BTW it's the right viscosity as specified by the manual. It's just automotive. Thanks...
  14. rmzrider151

Want to buy a kit to fit my 6.5 hp clone!

I'm really interested in buying a kit for my bike. I have the motor just need the adapter plate, clutch assembly, etc. Who has one? Any on ebay? Thank much
  15. rmzrider151

Best tires for snow?

please give me the your best list of snow tires for your Doodlebug DB30. And where to purchase them. Thanks much:smile: